Abuse of voting to be kicked

hello come here to inform you who is having an absurd abuse of players taking kicked in mode (HERO MODE), including I'm taking kicked unfairly by reason of owning the char (Assassin) mode (MM, HM and HMX). The other players do not accept that the char Assassin throw a grenade that just pushing the players, for this reason I am being kicked too often like that is hard to play = / / /
I hope you can do something about it, because I am not able to have fun playing at being kicked all the time. I miss the time q modes MM and HM did not vote ...

Comments

• Same here. It was much more fun when there was no kick vote. Although hackers may interrupt the gameplay, I can do whatever I want without getting kicked.

Now, everyone kicks everyone. Starting with a full 16 player HMX room ends up with 7-8 people. Furthermore, most of the hackers don't even get kicked with this vote kick system. This vote kick completely destroyed the mode. I hate it. I seriously hate it.
  • Did you miss all the speed hackers that infested MM/HM because there was no kick vote prior?

It sucks, I know, that you would get kicked because of a gameplay attribute or item usage causes others to think the gameplay is "unfair".

Unfortunately, there isn't a real way to call it abuse, as the reasons to kick someone are for: hacking, insulting/swearing, idling, bug, and other. I don't know any other choices right now.

Also, there is no specific record that a kick takes place except that if successful, the "victim" such as yourself would have any record of that match struck from your profile, at least in theory.

In order for Z8 & Smilegate to really revamp the vote kick "abuse" that does go on, they need to
    1. Completely define what "abuse" means and what constitutes a "vote kick abuse",
    2. Revamp the vote to stem off any further cases of "abuse" as defined above, maybe even redefine the different "reasons" that someone may kick them for,
    3. After such changes occur maybe to then implement a punishment and/or reward program on what is considered an "abusive" or "acceptable" kick,
    4. and to also begin and maintain a series of behavioral changes to the ingame community at large to have them come to an understanding on "what" and "when" to kick and "why" it isn't in their best interest to be "abusive" nor "discriminatory" towards a certain player and/or clan, and to also come to an understanding on how items can be used ingame to better enhance one's own ingame experience.

There's probably a lot more ideas that have been posted, at least on this specific board, that were passed on to SG.

The sad point of it all is that the system DOES work. It's a kicking system to give the player an opportunity to kick another player, REGARDLESS of the reason. It is also an item that probably won't get enough attention as say... hackers infesting the game in their waves.

As a temporary solution, you should play more often with friends and/or clanmates; create your own rooms, maybe closed or passworded... even to go participate in "forumer" rooms that are sometimes made here on the forums to give the forum community a chance to play together.
  • Best thing to do is:

Play shorter games 9 rounds.

Always kick players who whine and complain about "hacks" and other imaginary things when nothing of the sort is happening.

When the in-game muppets are kicking people then people will spam F11, it's worth keeping a mental note of who does spam, that way you can kick and F11 the same people when someone kicks them.

Don't mutate players since Z8 have added the vote kick it to prevent this.

Don't kill mutants since Z8 have added the vote kick it to prevent this.

Don't be the last alive or play too good since Z8 have added the vote kick it to prevent this.

Best thing to do is just shoot mutants and stop when they are red.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Best thing to do is:

Play shorter games 9 rounds.

Always kick players who whine and complain about "hacks" and other imaginary things when nothing of the sort is happening.

When the in-game muppets are kicking people then people will spam F11, it's worth keeping a mental note of who does spam, that way you can kick and F11 the same people when someone kicks them.

Don't mutate players since Z8 have added the vote kick it to prevent this.

Don't kill mutants since Z8 have added the vote kick it to prevent this.

Don't be the last alive or play too good since Z8 have added the vote kick it to prevent this.

Best thing to do is just shoot mutants and stop when they are red.

That really does ruin the fun but that is so true, you kill one mutant and he calls you a hacker and attempts to kick you. It can be annoying but I gave up with Mutation Modes a while a go as it is just annoying and hard to put up with.
  • Oh one last thing is ask who kicked you if they failed the kick, then kick that player.

Nothing is more satisfying then kicking the kickers.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Oh one last thing is ask who kicked you if they failed the kick, then kick that player.

Nothing is more satisfying then kicking the kickers.

Haha, so true, i feel so good when that happens :p
  • Additional point I want to make is the component of MM/HM/HMX is a deathmatch. The objective in deathmatch is to gain 1st place in the rankboard or the highest score. Basically, everyone is battling against each other to get that superior place. Adding a vote kick system into these modes is just destructive.
  • Additional point I want to make is the component of MM/HM/HMX is a deathmatch. The objective in deathmatch is to gain 1st place in the rankboard or the highest score. Basically, everyone is battling against each other to get that superior place. Adding a vote kick system into these modes is just destructive.

Yes just like FFA there is no need to shoot to win when you can just kick to win.

Kick voting was a stupid idea from the start in these modes and no I don't care about hackers, they are a secondary issue.
  • Best match I've played by far.

Eagle eye, 13 rounds. I join, 5 cheaters, 4 against me, 1 on my team.

6 rounds go by not one of their cheaters are even voted once... Cheater on my team was instantly kicked.

Score is now 8-9 (17 rounds played). 2/4 Cheaters against me are finally kicked.
    Score now becomes 10-10 (20 rounds played). All cheaters gone.

My score was 20-14 thanks to cheaters. I start trying to make my score atleast 2.0. I get it up to 35-15 when score is 12-12. I get kicked.

Love you crossfire.