Free Halloween crates for.........

Free Halloween crates for ........

Dog tags!!! ok wait before you tell me that that there is a sticky saying no because I've seen it and listened to the interview with saidin twice and how I Interpreted it was that deagle scope crates are unlikely to come back but a change to a new zp crate as the dog tag reward is not out of the question and change is more likely to happen than getting a previous thing back . overall things were left reasonably open ended so don't say that it's impossible.

so I recon 3 to 5 halloween crates depending on what the powers at be feel comfortable with for a full set of dog tags is fair(a full set takes a minimum of 9 days but usually a lot more) .people are not really bothering with the mission certainly not for the 500 gp when they can get that ,many other ways that are much easyer and most of the temp dog tag reward stuff is 90 day which although is a decent time and gives people a chance to try out new weapons i think most people prefer the very small chance to get something special permanently along with some coupons or gp than the average 90 day temp stuff that they cannot rely on because it will eventually disappear I know that g4 box will be reluctant to put this in because I'm sure limited time event crates make a lot of money and I'm probably wasting my time but I don't think 3 crates (or whatever small number is decided) is going to put too much of a dent In the profit made from the Halloween crates and I think it would be a gesture widely appreciated by crossfires loyal players just as a one off for Halloween.obviously when the halloween crates are removed from the black-market so would the crates from the dog tags reward .thank you

Comments