Host players need abit more power

Right now the host player is only important in lobby and not in-game and the host player can be kicked in-game normally when a host player leave the room get disconnected but not it CF case.
Ex: I'm hosting a party in my Apt and some drunk guys (hackers) get drunk (hack) since it my apt I should be able to kick them out if they are bugging my other guest but instead I get kick out of my own apt and my party get hijack, this would be the most stupid thing to happen to you IRL.
So I think host player should have more power in-game they have unlimited votekick (1 per round) their vote count as 3 if they voted 1 if they didn't, they cannot be kicked they can votekick any player (BL should have this ability in GM).
However there should be a host rating system this rating system appear to other player that are not in the same clan or friend with the host and they must play atleast 5-7 round or 7 min with the host before they have access to this. Host player should have a banlist anyone the host votekick successfully appear in this list, leaving when a votekick is on you automatically approve the votekick thus making you appear on the banlist meaning you cannot rejoin.
Host player can access this banlist anytime and can remove or add player to it. Anyone start with a host rating of 3 stars. Max is 5 lowest is 0. Only stranger can affect this rating and must play with the host and a min rank is require to affect this so no friend can make a alt and vote their friends host rating while his friend is being a jerk to other player.
Special note in case the vote become a tie the Host must vote to break the tie. (By must a large annoying screen appear say said I will not disappear until you vote). And maybe players banlist can be access by you guys to check for hacker and cheater and ban them.
This could work but I still worry about power abusing host.
This can work since I do have exp on the banlist (Admin in some Garry mod servers)

Tell me what you think about it and if you think that there should be changes to it and we could probably come to a agreement to make this idea better.

Comments

• There have been many people saying that the host needs to have more power but what if the cheats are the hosts, it does not work out well then as they can kick whoever they like. You do have some nice ideas but I wouldn't see this working as well with Crossfire. The only thing that caught my eye was when you said that the host can break the tie if the voting is a tie but again, the host can abuse this and kick whoever he wants.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    There have been many people saying that the host needs to have more power but what if the cheats are the hosts, it does not work out well then as they can kick whoever they like. You do have some nice ideas but I wouldn't see this working as well with Crossfire. The only thing that caught my eye was when you said that the host can break the tie if the voting is a tie but again, the host can abuse this and kick whoever he wants.

the host have only 1 vote per round and his vote CAN count for 3, it could alos count for 1 but he break tie (up to the maker of crossfire) . And if the host abuse this power his rating will drop and players will not go to his room while a high rating player (like me maybe) will be a heaven to all the legit players out there. As I said Host rating cannot be affect by friends must be affected by strangers. but one thing that a must is the Black list in GM must be able to kick GR. Oh and kick the opp team have a penalty. 85% of your gp and exp are gone for you and your team. That will prevent some votekick.
    EDIT: forget to add if the host votekick the player of the opp team his rating WILL drop.
  • Sure, but what happens when a hacker creates a room. You know.. there's rooms ending in ''COM PRO'' everywhere on all the servers.

Those type of rooms mean that the host is a hacker FYI.

They will most likely not change the vote system, and this was suggested many times before.