Mutation Mode Poll

I don't know about you but I find Flash Bangs and Smoke Grenades annoying on Mutation Mode. I think they should be banned in-mutation-mode games.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=524f4eaae4b0330d6288097b

The poll for it.

Comments

• Many find it "annoying" in SnD. The would have to remove it in SnD too. This poll wont do anything. Flashes and smokes can provide a tactical advantage, they are just misused too much.
  • You are complaining about flash bangs and smoke and yet they are insignificant compared to the kick voting.

Smoke and flash are used for advantages, flashing when your being chased by 15 mutants is not only required but fun.
  • Nah, FB are useful so is Smoke (well not in HMX) , reason I do Pre round flash (usually at 2-1 sec left til mutation) is so I can get that mutation edge and mutated the player around me while they are dazed by the FB without worry of being gun down by them and If I'm not a mutant than I can shoot them off if they become the starter before they can see. Also , FB are good to disappear like a ninja if thrown well (even in HMX). And beside what your techinally saying is the Police force shouldn't use Flashbang because it annoying the terrorist or criminal when they are holding a hostage. (Not directly)