Couple of things to improve the game a lot

So, I´ve been playing video games all my life, and can easly say that CrossFire is one of the best games I have ever played. There is still something that drives me crazy, and im not talking about cheats, bugs, glitches or hacks. The tackrate of the servers (How fast a server registrers) for example, is way to low. For example, no-regs. You shoot a guy when he´s mid-air, but you wont do any damage. Quake 3, a 13 year old game, even got a better tackrate on servers than CF, same with CS 1.6. It would be much better inceasing this, so I can actually start relying on shooting people mid air. Other than that is the characters that you can buy in-game. I don´t see why every new character either looks like MacGyver or someone from a magazine. CrossFire started out great, using actually military forces like the OMOH, SWAT and SAS. Why not continiue using national forces instead of fictionary characters? Then there is the achievement rewards. The destroyers of high combos in public matches, and just something annoying overall. Instead of bulletproof jackets and helmets, why not give away a 20% exp bonus for like 12 hours? People gathering achivements now, is usually low levels. I think they would find it more enjoyable leveling up faster than surviving longer using something most of the people don´t even know what is. And then, the guns. People that have played over 2 years already knows that the best guns ingame is the M4, AK and the AWM. Creating a new gun with the exact same ammo, damage and spray pattern means nothing to an experienced player.

Comments