How to perma ban 80%+ of the hackers

Please note that in this post i do not approve any hacking nor other activities as such.
Do NOT comment untill you read the whole post! Thank you.

Z8 should go make their own hack with all the usual hack features and release it anonymously, but make it so that every player that uses it get's its account "marked".
After a week or so, they could just easily ban all the players that were using the hack, getting rid of new hackers and high-rank hackers that usually maybe would not have been caught and punished.

note: this is just a player-side suggestion and has nothing to do with future plans of crossfire,game moderators or even company itself unless administration of crossfire approves it.
(theese notes are just to say that I'm not usually approving hacking but that this would be an easy way to catch hackers with just one week of sacrafice for normal players, that we wouldnt even feel as it is every week same as the one that would follow)

Comments

• Now they all knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • CopyCat3 wrote: »
    Z8 should go make their own hack with all the usual hack features and release it anonymously,

I don't think Smilegate would be very happy if that were to happen.
  • No it wouldn't. All it would do is

A) create another avenue to get a hack... albeit one that would shortly be discredited by the hacking community because of the higher-than-usual # of bans that would take place. And what if nobody wants to use "their" hack because they're satisfied with the hacks provided by other sectors?

B) have Z8 be breaking their own Terms of Service by not only approving the use of hacks but also distributing and promoting it, even if it was "secret", "on the down low", or "hush-hush" etc. When THAT "truth" comes out the amount of suing would be too damn high.
    Entrapment is never a good policy.
    I don't think Smilegate would be very happy if that were to happen.

Oh yea that brings me to a secondary point under B.
    It would probably be a contract breaker with SG lol.
  • one_9 wrote: »
    No it wouldn't. All it would do is

A) create another avenue to get a hack... albeit one that would shortly be discredited by the hacking community because of the higher-than-usual # of bans that would take place.

B)have Z8 be breaking their own Terms of Service by not only approving the use of hacks but also distributing and promoting it, even if it was "secret", "on the down low", or "hush-hush" etc. When THAT "truth" comes out the amount of suing would be too damn high.
    Entrapment is never a good policy.

Not the first time.. (auto nade 3rd party)

so.. it wouldn't be a big surprise...
  • This is EXACTLY how the current banning system works....
    Creative_E wrote: »

Err what?
    No it wouldn't. All it would do is

A) create another avenue to get a hack... albeit one that would shortly be discredited by the hacking community because of the higher-than-usual # of bans that would take place. And what if nobody wants to use "their" hack because they're satisfied with the hacks provided by other sectors?

I ment they should ban hackers after a week, thats why i said mark the hacking accounts.. and after a week, boom! 80% gone.
    and why wouldn't anyone use their hack?
    They should just provide a few more features or something idk, or patch the rest and then release it...
    well its just a suggestion. ;)
    If it was my game ... well if it was my game i would first of all get a decent hacking shield, but overall if it was my game I would do it, as i saw a lieuteanant colonel 5th class hacking 3 days ago and i still cant report him due to support not working...
    There's alot of problem with this game...
    I can get that they cannot do anything about hacking, as they're not programming the hacking shield or anything, but come on... what's up with the support.. at least Saidin said that z8 games is dealing with the website (ribbons, profile page,support,forum)... they could've done at least something about the support being fixed..
    There is as much problems as dominoes.. when you try to report one, then you remember of another, and another and another, and nothing is being done to solve them ( at least nothing has been done for the past 2-3 months that actually fixed the problem..)
  • Creative_E wrote: »

It's already stated that they are seeing the results of this newer form of farming and realizing it's not necessarily in the interest of the game. As for the specifics of the 3rd party program it's always the case that patching hacks would take a precedence over patching a farming aid has dubious specific use.
    CopyCat3 wrote: »
    If it was my game ... well if it was my game i would first of all get a decent hacking shield, but overall if it was my game I would do it, as i saw a lieuteanant colonel 5th class hacking 3 days ago and i still cant report him due to support not working...

at least Saidin said that z8 games is dealing with the website (ribbons, profile page,support,forum)... they could've done at least something about the support being fixed..

( at least nothing has been done for the past 2-3 months that actually fixed the problem..)

I'll reply to the specific paragraphs in turn.

They do have a decent hacking shield. The problem is that there are A LOT of different hacks with their own unique signature that is the perception of their prevalent plague. It isn't solved by just patching one or two that may have the higher concentration of downloads because while the coders are busy morphing the patched code the gamer using hacks is already going to a different source for their hacks. Also noting that even with improvements on the permanent banning side of things players are still easily able to create a new account, sometimes on a different PC if needed to continue their spree.

The website upgrades have been implemented over the course of this year as one of their big projects. Yes they have already noted issues with the Support Page and specifically submitting hack reports and they are always looking for feedback to continuously tweak it as such. The person having these issues when they try to submit a report should also be doing more to create a technical issue report so that Z8 can then have a more focused approach to bring a more satisfied experience.

True, from our end of the board we see a problem but then we may not see a specific repair for some time. As I already explained with the areas Z8 has control I believe that the user could do a little more to detail the errors/issues they receive. For ingame issue Z8 can only make note and maybe do only small repairs. Most of the time they are sending the ingame problems back to SG for them to work on it then they provide a patch for Z8 to implement for a future build. There is only a small % of problems that can be deemed "emergency" and would receive a "hot fix" within a few weeks after the build going live.
  • Creative_E wrote: »

OMG, all you talk about is the auto nade program, why do you even care. You farm yourself.
    I ment they should ban hackers after a week, thats why i said mark the hacking accounts.. and after a week, boom! 80% gone.
    They should just provide a few more features or something idk, or patch the rest and then release it...
    I can get that they cannot do anything about hacking, as they're not programming the hacking shield or anything, but come on... what's up with the support.. at least Saidin said that z8 games is dealing with the website (ribbons, profile page,support,forum)... they could've done at least something about the support being fixed..
    There is as much problems as dominoes.. when you try to report one, then you remember of another, and another and another, and nothing is being done to solve them ( at least nothing has been done for the past 2-3 months that actually fixed the problem..)

Hey bro, why are you so irritated? After all you can now win Desert Eagle Crimson with ZP crates!!! And you say they do nothing... haha
  • LL_TK wrote: »
    You must admit this is a good idea....

Is everyone oblivious to my post?
  • Giggletron wrote: »
    Is everyone oblivious to my post?

Selective perception, they love it!
    Not considering that z8 would possibly break the contract signed with Smilegate/whoever, and not considering those 7 days would be ultra-unbearable, you have to admit that it would do a great damage to the crossfire hacking community, aswell as it would probably be the most efficient and record-breaking ban detection tool/strategy in our cf history, aswell as it would save z8 support the time reviewing those hacking reports 1 by 1.
    Who knows, maybe they make a deal with Smilegate or at least take some advices from this thread...

All right then, Then I suggest you are willing to make a hack shield and keeps it up to date every 24 hours.
    Not considering that z8 would possibly break the contract signed with Smilegate/whoever, and not considering those 7 days would be ultra-unbearable, you have to admit that it would do a great damage to the crossfire hacking community, aswell as it would probably be the most efficient and record-breaking ban detection tool/strategy in our cf history, aswell as it would save z8 support the time reviewing those hacking reports 1 by 1.
    Who knows, maybe they make a deal with Smilegate or at least take some advices from this thread...

instead of doing all that, they should just make another block on countries they have made a while back, but this time only for arabs/turks/egy because those are the 80% of all hackers going, maybe make a server for them and the only ones to access those servers would be arab/turks/egy simple as. how many times you have been playing a game and you see something like "a7a" or "allah yok" thats obvious turk stuff not being racist or anything but its true and the next think you see is like 10hs in a row with like m16, also they should just restrict the accounts per PC you can make to 1 because thats enough, 1 PC 1 player so once the account gets banned the hackers cant play no more
  • gogi1995 wrote: »
    instead of doing all that, they should just make another block on countries they have made a while back, but this time only for arabs/turks/egy because those are the 80% of all hackers going, maybe make a server for them and the only ones to access those servers would be arab/turks/egy simple as. how many times you have been playing a game and you see something like "a7a" or "allah yok" thats obvious turk stuff not being racist or anything but its true and the next think you see is like 10hs in a row with like m16, also they should just restrict the accounts per PC you can make to 1 because thats enough, 1 PC 1 player so once the account gets banned the hackers cant play no more

I also like the idea of creating a separate server for them, you can't just block the countries though as they will lose profit.
  • ' wrote:
    Lieutenant;3746913']
    I also like the idea of creating a separate server for them, you can't just block the countries though as they will lose profit.

well yeah separate the servers would be a good thing to do but obviously admins wont do anything about it as they dont care :L all they want is moneys

Your association with Arabs and hackers are unfounded.
    Please provide irrefutable proof that 100% of hackers are Arab.
    gogi1995 wrote: »
    well yeah separate the servers would be a good thing to do but obviously admins wont do anything about it as they dont care :L all they want is moneys

There are already license restrictions... hence the current round of IP restrictions as found here:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=166411

Now demonstrate to me that there is a company on the level of G4Box or Tencent within the Middle East that is willing to purchase the license from Smilegate as well as the resources to set up their own servers and maintain them.
    Your association with Arabs and hackers are unfounded.
    Please provide irrefutable proof that 100% of hackers are Arab.

i didnt say that 100% of hackers are Arab did i? get your facts right before accusing me
    and for the restriction bit i know about already, but that isnt really working is it? the amount of hackers that are in game is just incredible, i dont understand why wont just admins go in game and pick up names then just ban especially in TDM/FFA, simply take 1 minute of their time to log in join one room of TDM and ban about 4 hackers? if not more
    i didnt say that 100% of hackers are Arab did i? get your facts right before accusing me
    and for the restriction bit i know about already, but that isnt really working is it? the amount of hackers that are in game is just incredible, i dont understand why wont just admins go in game and pick up names then just ban especially in TDM/FFA, simply take 1 minute of their time to log in join one room of TDM and ban about 4 hackers? if not more

They do go ingame and ban on the spot. The term you're looking for is undercover GM.

They probably ban hundreds of accounts per day. But there are also hundreds of accounts signing up on a daily basis. This game isn't the most popular F2P MMOFPS on a global level for no reason. (This is encompassing all versions of CF under one stat).
    They do go ingame and ban on the spot. The term you're looking for is undercover GM.

They probably ban hundreds of accounts per day. But there are also hundreds of accounts signing up on a daily basis. This game isn't the most popular F2P MMOFPS on a global level for no reason. (This is encompassing all versions of CF under one stat).

ohh do they really? i wonder what servers they go on to then because i constantly see the same hackers every day and it makes me sick, this game most popular F2P ? not really no it used to be but not anymore because of the hackers