Freakin' nice suggestions.

I'd suggest a brilliant idea about the vote kick system.

Every legit/innoncet player gets kicked from stupid noobs and abusers. Z8 can't patch the community, but this will let the amount of abusive stop. But first, we should get a damn nice Anti-Cheat. X-TRAP's updates is working for 2 hours maximum. So.. You should atleast limit the votes to 5 only in "ALL" rooms, in "ALL" servers, in "ALL" channels per day. I'd know if this idea got accepted, none will have the ability to kick cheaters? But atleast it will decrease the amount of abusing, and you should fix that x-crap.. or just change the anti-cheat. I got over +150 kill in Hero Mode mutation, and I got simply kicked from a dumb abuser. Most of the abusers are egyptians.

Another Suggestion:

Hackers.

How can you decrease that hackers? XTRAP isn't working well. Changing the Anti-Cheat or reporting will not decrease it alot.. Report in-game.. For example, if I went to A TDM then I found a hacker, there should be an auto recorders on every report in-game, by typing /report "player". Simply, auto-records on the IGNS.. It's not that hard actually. This should work if the noobs can't press f11/f12. I dunno if this is possible or not, but I've found it in a game. It's Counter-Strike 1.6, got HLTV. Auto-Record on all players, and auto-detect for who is always aiming on head or from the wall. So it can be possible.

Comments

• I'm one of minority that actually kick hackers in rooms. I get limited to 5 a day, meaning more complaints.

Those people who never voted, will still NEVER vote, leading to more people complaining.
  • aWmgasm wrote: »
    I'm one of minority that actually kick hackers in rooms. I get limited to 5 a day, meaning more complaints.

Those people who never voted, will still NEVER vote, leading to more people complaining.

Limiting vote depends on the amount of hackers you know.. but there is should be another way also to get rid from the hackers.
  • h1*** wrote: »
    Limiting vote depends on the amount of hackers you know.. but there is should be another way also to get rid from the hackers.

The players would know, the amount of hckers in a room but not the game. So limiting it down would be very difficult.
  • +1 dude.
    its annoying every 1 think im hack.
    they kick me, but the real hackers?! NOPE.
    must of them are realy egyptians.
    please get a normal hack shield and remove the kick system
  • about the vote kick , it makes me ill getting kicked when im on a good score in TDM i just want to keep my kdr and EXP .

2nd suggestion indeed .
  • pitziko wrote: »
    +1 dude.
    its annoying every 1 think im hack.
    they kick me, but the real hackers?! NOPE.
    must of them are realy egyptians.
    please get a normal hack shield and remove the kick system

"must of them are realy egyptians." -> How do you know they are from Egypt, There isn't specific a country which are especially hackers.

"please get a normal hack shield and remove the kick system" -> Then I suggest you find a new hack shield and update it every hour to prevent hackers, And removing the kick system hmm And how about the hackers then ? Wanna play with them without an opportunity to kick them ?
  • 'Sun wrote:
    [Light;3747144']"must of them are realy egyptians." -> How do you know they are from Egypt, There isn't specific a country which are especially hackers.

"please get a normal hack shield and remove the kick system" -> Then I suggest you find a new hack shield and update it every hour to prevent hackers, And removing the kick system hmm And how about the hackers then ? Wanna play with them without an opportunity to kick them ?

Doesn't matter who is kickin' you. Some of players are enjoying playing with cheaters in-game.. It's already known logic, isn't it?
  • Good idea, will be a pain if a hacker joins after you cannot do any more kicks though.
    Every legit/innoncet player gets kicked from stupid noobs and abusers. Z8 can't patch the community, but this will let the amount of abusive stop. But first, we should get a damn nice Anti-Cheat. X-TRAP's updates is working for 2 hours maximum. So.. You should atleast limit the votes to 5 only in "ALL" rooms, in "ALL" servers, in "ALL" channels per day. I'd know if this idea got accepted, none will have the ability to kick cheaters? But atleast it will decrease the amount of abusing, and you should fix that x-crap.. or just change the anti-cheat. I got over +150 kill in Hero Mode mutation, and I got simply kicked from a dumb abuser. Most of the abusers

5 kicks is enough per person.

Sure people will say what about the hackers? Well it's 5 votes per person so if your limited there are others that can kick and people leave and join games all the time and they have 5 votes and can kick too.

It would probably make people use their kicks really wisely and f11 immediately any hacker when a vote is started, since they will know this vote is not just the run of the mill kicks and other kicks maybe won't be started.

'Sun wrote:
    [Light;3747144']There isn't specific a country which are especially hackers.

2 pop in my head instantly. And it's not Iceland and Zimbabwe.
  • Nah limiting the votekick WILL not be a good idea Players will suffer it will make the Votekick hack/illegal program more potent in a way that even a legit player will get kick however if the player must write down a 10+ letter reason for the votekick to applied it will probably work as legit player will not be rage kicked for faulty reason and this could be log for keyword and and they can fix the most used hack. I remember back in the day they had 1 shot kill hack now they don't if you fix the most common hack it will make the game harder to hack.
  • Darkfiro7 wrote: »
    Nah limiting the votekick WILL not be a good idea Players will suffer it will make the Votekick hack/illegal program more potent in a way that even a legit player will get kick

Because giving everyone unlimited doesn't?
    Doesn't matter who is kickin' you. Some of players are enjoying playing with cheaters in-game.. It's already known logic, isn't it?

Some players are, so because of that being racist is immidiately necessary ? And playing with cheaters isvjust lame :d dont see the advantage of it
  • 'Sun wrote:
    [Light;3747571']Some players are, so because of that being racist is immidiately necessary ? And playing with cheaters isvjust lame :d dont see the advantage of it

I love old chestsnuts best.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    I love old chestsnuts best.

You do ? I prefer new ones :d
  • -1 this idea is just not one of the best, limiting of people being able to actually vote kick a hacker.