I know this has been suggested a million times..

but please, bring back the deagle scope crates to the dog tag reward. it's the only reason why I was doing the daily's. stopped since then. :(

Comments

• We're not planning to bring the DE Scope into the Dog Tag Rewards back.

Sincerely

[GaMer]Lieutenant
  • or even better.. instead of de scope crates put m1a1 - carbine crates :D
  • Actually, there is no point in suggesting the return of crates:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=239964
    Second sticky in the suggestions forum.

It's as futile as asking for the Barret anti-materiel rifle. It won't come here: first it was denied to Z8games by the devs, then Z8games regarded the gun as too overpowered to implement.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • ^what he said

but as said in the original post.. i never do daily missions anymore and even if i do i dont redeem the dog tags.. my tags have been full ever since the de crates disappeared
  • Would be nice, but its never gonna happen, i like awm as a reward, already have it for 400+ days :3
  • what about a new crate that is only avaible through Dog Tag rewards?

It would be a crate with the same winnig rates as a Zp crate for Gp and Coupons. The main prize could be a golden knife or something that is special but not overpowered.
    More people would login daily to do the mission and more people would buy extra mission cards. Noone has an advantage or disadvantage and everyone would be happy.
  • ^anything would be good really, I just hate temp weapons :/
  • It has been spoken in an interview where they said they were apparently ''losing'' money because of this 5 free zp crates. In other words, it won't come back :(

They should at least change it to 100k GP or 50K GP instead of that AWM blue sapphire
  • Aproclis53 wrote: »
    It has been spoken in an interview where they said they were apparently ''losing'' money because of this 5 free zp crates. In other words, it won't come back :(

They should at least change it to 100k GP or 50K GP instead of that AWM blue sapphire

That's even more unreasonable, 50k GP to play a game you were normally going to play anyways?

They were losing potential buyers for the deagle scope, not to mention sooner or later everyone would be using it. It degrades its value and the value of other desert eagles.

Maybe 1-2 crates of a gun that has a reskin, like the Kriss or Stakeout?
  • They should bring back crates and rotate them.

Lets be honest chances of winning a gun are slim even if you brought 50,000 ZP so winning in 5 crates is umm.... difficult. As for saturation players join and leave the game all the time, I've not seen a dscope for a long time.

As for people saying Saidin said that Z8 were losing money = Untrue as he didn't say that.

His excuse for giving you less was "Oh it adds variety", so I hope you all like Saidins idea of "variety" although if he wanted to do that he could of just rotated them to another ZP crate.

In reality it was a move to toughen down on the players, so no more slight chance to even win a gun, no more free GP 15-30K, no more crappy stuff like sprays etc.

We'll give them 2500gp in repair value but they must break the gun and earn the dog tags in the first place = what a troll:p

Troll-troll-face-l-500x500.png
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    They should bring back crates and rotate them.

Lets be honest chances of winning a gun are slim even if you brought 50,000 ZP so winning in 5 crates is umm.... difficult. As for saturation players join and leave the game all the time, I've not seen a dscope for a long time.

As for people saying Saidin said that Z8 were losing money = Untrue as he didn't say that.

His excuse for giving you less was "Oh it adds variety", so I hope you all like Saidins idea of "variety" although if he wanted to do that he could of just rotated them to another ZP crate.

In reality it was a move to toughen down on the players, so no more slight chance to even win a gun, no more free GP 15-30K, no more crappy stuff like sprays etc.
    o
    We'll give them 2500gp in repair value but they must break the gun and earn the dog tags in the first place = what a troll:p

Troll-troll-face-l-500x500.png

i agree with you 100% z8 is money hungry they are enjoying ripping money from zp buyers. i cant believe how much they put out zp temp weapons and so damn expensive. they need to lower the prices and removed some of them zp temp weapons and nades.
  • Probably won't happen but it was also the primary reason I did daily mission. After they were removed I began doing only 1 mission a week (usually by accident).

Mabye they could just add a crate prize instead of DE scope. Even 5 GP crates would be appreciated.
  • it was the only way to get GP after Badges for freeplayers....

xD "freeplayer"
  • ' wrote:
    sabba;3739017']but please, bring back the deagle scope crates to the dog tag reward. it's the only reason why I was doing the daily's. stopped since then. :(
    If you know it has been asked a 1,000,000 times and the answer is still the same, what makes you think a 1,000,001 will make a difference?

They are not coming back, period. So stop asking. It's annoying. There is even a "sticky" in this section dedicated to this topic where Saidin explains his reasons why they are not coming back.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    If you know it has been asked a 1,000,000 times and the answer is still the same, what makes you think a 1,000,001 will make a difference?

They are not coming back, period. So stop asking. It's annoying. There is even a "sticky" in this section dedicated to this topic where Saidin explains his reasons why they are not coming back.

Frecklez... I'm thinking the same thing... Even the head line explains all... It' senseless to ask 1,000,001 times [that doesn't mean that someone should try the 1,000,002nd post]

Why is nobody reading the sticky threads >.<
  • Tokilz wrote: »
    i agree with you 100% z8 is money hungry they are enjoying ripping money from zp buyers. i cant believe how much they put out zp temp weapons and so damn expensive. they need to lower the prices and removed some of them zp temp weapons and nades.
    Yea, what about giving away everything for free and let the game die within 1 week? I think that's an awesome idea!
    Nobody forces you or anyone else to buy zp.
  • Youk_Fou wrote: »
    huh? what is dog tag? *..*

those letters you receive after completing a daily mission.
    C R O S S F I R E
    if you get them all, you get a price. a.... ''price''
  • Yea, what about giving away everything for free and let the game die within 1 week? I think that's an awesome idea!
    Nobody forces you or anyone else to buy zp.

Yes ofc!

Because if 99.9% of the people that do DM get 15k GP, sitting fire GR sprays and some other temp ish and the other .01 get a deagle then the game will go bankrupt.

I mean if they get 5 zp crates they won't ever buy any ZP!

In fact it was after they they ditched decent tag rewards I stopped buying any ZP, I used to spend 100's of dollars in a month too prior to this.

That wasn't the only reason to stop buying ZP but it was the final nail in the coffin for me.

I mean I'm playing this game keeping it active, I don't get anything for ranking up, don't get anything for DM anymore and end up getting kicked nearly every game and if I can stay it's playing mostly with hackers. And I should buy ZP? hundreds of dolllars worth? For reskins in a game that wouldn't be worth $29.99 on the high street.

LOL
  • ' wrote:
    sabba;3739017']but please, bring back the deagle scope crates to the dog tag reward. it's the only reason why I was doing the daily's. stopped since then. :(

they were clear on this: they wont bring it back.
    now my question to them: what will be the equal replacement?

i still haven't seen any :o