A kill Script

As the title mention, this will affect about 80-90% of the hacker/cheater/glitcher community of crossfire if coded right.

Why have something that kill players when we have a votekick system? Answer: It fail. Players abuse it to kick legit player.

How will the kill Script work? Answer: It kill players when they are doing something they are not suppose to do.

How will it work? Answer: Easy this is how.

Alright first clock the reload time on all weapon and modifier. it case some char can reload their weapon faster (Hero mode maybe). If the reload speed is shorter then the clock reload speed of the weapon in question, player died. (this will affect players with instant reload)

Next ammo counter if the weapon in question fire more shot than it contain, players in question died. Ex: A weapon with a mag/clip size of 30 . and player fire 31 shot from it without reloading. game detected this and kill the player. counter reset on reload or gathering supply crate the restore ammo. (this will affect player with unlimited ammo)

Movement speed if player move faster than he should (excluding modifier)(ex:M.M and Z.M)
the player simply died. it affect speed not distance so bhopping will not get you killed or shouldn't. (this will affect speed hacker)

Add trigger_hurt (sorry I use source SDK) to area where player should never go at all it doesn't matter if it unreachable. Just do it to be safe. and inside crate too. (This will affect glitcher.)

Now If you want to add something to it that i forgot please feel free and no I didn't forget about aim bot it just hard to detect that, as player could get lucky with head shot.

Thank you for reading this.
And if there was a thread about this already well i didn't bother to look for it.

Comments