Silenced/suppressed weapon option

In GhostMode as GM veteran players, We need to have some kind of treat from the GMs/MODs to like show their respect or W/E..So I guess the title says it all, we need an option in the game for GhostMode to like add a weapons category "Silenced Only" so the host can change it, same like Ship TD has "shotgun mode" "Headshot mode" "Knives Only". As I said it is just an option, It can be reverted as the host changes..and I told my mates in the GM community, they really loved it. So we hope that it gets in public games :)..Thanks for reading and supporting...And for people who disagree, I would like to hear your opinion. :)

Comments

• The restriction modes we have now are a "weapons specific" restricted mode, as in classified items only. I have never heard or or even think it's possible to have a "silenced weapons" only mode.

Even if it was, would never happen. There will never be any categorical weapon restriction to GM.
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3731763']The restriction modes we have now are a "weapons specific" restricted mode, as in classified items only. I have never heard or or even think it's possible to have a "silenced weapons" only mode.

Even if it was, would never happen. There will never be any categorical weapon restriction to GM or any mode in that case.
    There is always a first time...I Know It won't get IG anyway am just posting to get myself hope it will happen but I know it will never get there...CF just doesn't care about their own mode.. u rarely find a GM game each channel. and that game is always invaded by sprayers>hackers. Because old GM players are nearly extinct. The only reason I play CF is because of ghost mode and it keeps getting worse and worse till it be the last straw and I will leave the whole CF. Forgive me if I was rude in this post, But really, This is the full truth
  • i_Troll wrote: »
    There is always a first time...I Know It won't get IG anyway am just posting to get myself hope it will happen but I know it will never get there...CF just doesn't care about their own mode.. u rarely find a GM game each channel. and that game is always invaded by sprayers>hackers. Because old GM players are nearly extinct. The only reason I play CF is because of ghost mode and it keeps getting worse and worse till it be the last straw and I will leave the whole CF. Forgive me if I was rude in this post, But really, This is the full truth

I'm not really interested in this wall of text. The topic is on the option to restrict GM to only silenced weapons only, which is not even possible.
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3731774']I'm not really interested in this wall of text. The topic is on the option to restrict GM to only silenced weapons only, which is not even possible.

Sheesh. A semi respected member of the forums completely ignoring something. That's.... Not new at all, actually.

I don't think it's possible. Weapons are categorized by type (Rifle, Shotgun, sniper, etc), not if they're silenced or not. Many (Like me) would love if Smile Gate would implement this idea into CF; this would get rid of so many ZP hoarders that spend thousands of US dollars for the loudest weapons in the game (RPK, AK VIP). Alas, these ideas rarely get passed onto Smile Gate, so my apologies. Still a good idea, though.
  • Lightseer wrote: »
    Sheesh. A semi respected member of the forums completely ignoring something. That's.... Not new at all, actually.

I don't think it's possible. Weapons are categorized by type (Rifle, Shotgun, sniper, etc), not if they're silenced or not. Many (Like me) would love if Smile Gate would implement this idea into CF; this would get rid of so many ZP hoarders that spend thousands of US dollars for the loudest weapons in the game (RPK, AK VIP). Alas, these ideas rarely get passed onto Smile Gate, so my apologies. Still a good idea, though.

Well, I didn't ignore his post... I read it but its mostly all irrelevant to the topic so why bother. We both already stated that its probably not even a possible suggestion so why get off topic.
  • Disabling Machine Guns in Ghost Mode would already do wonders.
  • It must never be allowed to keep one from using their weapons of choice into a game. "Weapon mode X only" are an exception as every player can participate in all these special modes right from the beginning since all have a melee and a sniper and can get a free pistol from the start.

The game shouldn't have to make up for trolls which will always be in a game like this.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • i_Troll wrote: »
    In GhostMode as GM veteran players, We need to have some kind of treat from the GMs/MODs to like show their respect or W/E..So I guess the title says it all, we need an option in the game for GhostMode to like add a weapons category "Silenced Only" so the host can change it, same like Ship TD has "shotgun mode" "Headshot mode" "Knives Only". As I said it is just an option, It can be reverted as the host changes..and I told my mates in the GM community, they really loved it. So we hope that it gets in public games :)..Thanks for reading and supporting...And for people who disagree, I would like to hear your opinion. :)

very good idea ideed, but wont happen anytime soon, since they invented the m4 silvers and variants.
  • I think it's a good idea, won't hurt anyone specific.. & why you guys (Urkel & Skorm) are so negative about it, tell me, are you guys skilled in GM? Do you guys play GM every day with these spraying wh0res & hackers? no. So i think ya'll should stop being so ignorant & full of yourselfs.. Being respected on forums or in game is very diffrent. so please, get stuck on your keyboards again & leave the playing to the real masters.. Thanks Idiots..
  • I think if they could do a mode for only silenced weapons, that would be good for the people who would want to concentrate more on Ghost Mode. I think if they could, get all silenced weapons and reduced sound weapons, slot them all in one area and class that as Silenced weapons only. I am sure it is possible as you are having certain weapons enabled. I know it is easier said than done but you never know what could be done.
  • iSubVoxx wrote: »
    I think it's a good idea, won't hurt anyone specific.. & why you guys (Urkel & Skorm) are so negative about it, tell me, are you guys skilled in GM? Do you guys play GM every day with these spraying wh0res & hackers? no. So i think ya'll should stop being so ignorant & full of yourselfs..
    You're making assumptions here. Claiming things without knowing if they're true. And let me assure you that they aren't.
    Besides, you start insulting here without any reason. Now who's ignorant & full of himself here?
    If you were interested in a real discussion, you would respect other opinions and objectively argue with people that don't share your view.
    If you are only interested in venting off steam and bashing anyone who's not of your opinion, you're wrong here. I'd suggest doing some sports, it works miracles on agressive people.
    Being respected on forums or in game is very diffrent. so please, get stuck on your keyboards again & leave the playing to the real masters.. Thanks Idiots..
    I would argue against this suggestion even if I was the most unpopular person on these forums. This is called "holding an opinion".
    For me, it's just that one's freedom of choosing what gun you bring into a mode should never be limited in ANY way apart from "weapon class X only" modes".

I'm very well aware of the fact that soundgaming in GM is quite difficult with sprayers (you also mentioned hackers, but thinking that a silenced weapons only option will keep these away is naive). But this is not a problem of the game itself. It's a community problem.
    And now you really think that the game must make up for immature & unconstructive members of the community (to which you seem to belong as well judging by your insulting post)?
    You really think that the game should and could solve a problem with people that will ALWAYS be there?

You simply took the wrong approach. A community problem can only be really solved by the community, not by the game itself. And if that means that there must be further IP restrictions and better banning of hacking people, then so be it. Forcing people to use silenced guns in GM won't make much of a difference. Destructive people will always find a way to troll peoplem, there is no final solution for that.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • GJ Ave we all agree cuz of sprayers and thats why many of nabs used Rez Files ETC ..
    i agree with u bro Shame here
  • My suggestion (which I know won't happen) isn't permanent, the host of the game can decide If it will be done or not. For the people who keep saying "Can't happen" and stuff, IKR...like any of the suggestions here really happened, something like Golden knife which really got a +ve reaction from the community didn't happen...and here in suggestions if you found an idea you have the right to comment if you like it or not, its sure not your job to decide if it will happen or not, anyway, thanks for reading this.
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3731763']The restriction modes we have now are a "weapons specific" restricted mode, as in classified items only. I have never heard or or even think it's possible to have a "silenced weapons" only mode.

Even if it was, would never happen. There will never be any categorical weapon restriction to GM.

u'r right dude....but, on the other hand, it would be nice for them GRs, in Ghost mode, to be able to play in complete silence.it would give a hard time to the ghosts...and it would be more challenging, at least for me, cause i'm a BL side GM player....