Reload

In crossfire, weapon reload time always related to weapon efficiency not the man who carries the weapon.. i see this not realistic. i have suggest, we have achievement system now in our version so why we don't make a new achievement about improving reload time to all weapons for the man who complete it, and the requirements for this achievement be total matches played or exp u gained something like that.

Comments

• Hobbss wrote: »
    In crossfire, weapon reload time always related to weapon efficiency not the man who carries the weapon.. i see this not realistic. i have suggest, we have achievement system now in our version so why we don't make a new achievement about improving reload time to all weapons for the man who complete it, and the requirements for this achievement be total matches played or exp u gained something like that.

A good idea, for those weapons that reload fast enough as it is, you will not really see the reload because of how fast it would be. To be honest I have no idea on how fast it should be increased but I think the game would get more intense with the people who spray all the time.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    A good idea, for those weapons that reload fast enough as it is, you will not really see the reload because of how fast it would be. To be honest I have no idea on how fast it should be increased but I think the game would get more intense with the people who spray all the time.
    1. weapons that reload fast ex: VIP weapons the best in reload time can be exempted.
    2. people who spray! you know i like to play vs people who spray :D .. i think who complete this achievement not the new guy who joined to the game yesterday and like spray. but if u think like that so theres achievement must be deleted right now, its about FFA respawn time Hackers adore this one. :)
  • Hobbss wrote: »
    1. weapons that reload fast ex: VIP weapons the best in reload time can be exempted.

That would be unfair.

I'd love to have an instantaneous reloading AR15, but I would get kicked too much.
  • no, just no.

ure right:
    That would be unfair.

I'd love to have an instantaneous reloading AR15, but I would get kicked too much.