my biggest suggestion ever

First of lets start with some basic things:

Improving game with ingame report - Yes i know people will say z8games doesn't have it and it will not have it for long time. But i played some other cf game and i was stunned that how new "open beta" Cf version have that part. Z8games staff should suggest that to they developers to make that happend. Cuz some people are to lazy to login on website and report those who not play fair. So let's do this

Offering old permanent guns for temporary ones- example: m4a1 patriot-7 days-2500 zp. Before even people say: "Oh no Blindnate, you want that z8games milks people for more money". This is just observation from my side.It's not like you're forced to buy zps. It's your own call if you want to buy it or not.

4 guns per every patch - Make it balance gp crates with zps crates or item shop. So far z8games is doing great on releasing new guns. But it should be balanced. Zp crates are not equal to gp crates and i think that should be changed.

New map after every 2 patchs - It's not to hard? Z8games is one of the great company from F2P game but atleast during these "dark days" of cheaters should satisfy players with new maps / mode. Yea i know z8games shouldn't be that in delay but we want more fun.
I'm patient guy but some people want more and they want to find something that will entertain them.

Ingame staff - Now i don't expect that kind of people be 24/7 but there are some people who are selling acc/ advertise or spamming same thing over and over again. i don't want blank promises when i send support ticket saying: this guy was selling account and gm sends: we understand if something changes we will do it. No, that part should be whiped from z8games mind. They should do things, ban advertisers, patroling game and best of all do something against them. Yea i know there are some gm's doing that but not good enough.

Stable servers - Yes i know that they will say: Servers are stable, we did some patch "thing" and we will wait till something happends. That is wrong thing. Staff should be always checking the servers if there are some problems and fix it. Cuz waiting them to crash or not checking their stability is bad thing.

I hope that you did read these things Saidin. I don't ask too much. But 1 from those things should be best for us all and the game.

ty and i hope that this will bring more attention.

Comments