US South Server - MUST READ

Hello dear Z8Games,

The whole latin community is concerned about what's been happening to our latency, just to point out some things, We get high latency to North American servers such as Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Echo etc, it was not that high on Alpha and Echo but since the ping glitch few months ago, all the servers were redirected to Bravo server location, the ping on Alpha got high and the ping on bravo stayed the same, (I get 129 ping on Bravo, and I had 107 ping on Alpha, that was before the patch, but now I get the same on all servers)

Basically we get the same high ping on all servers, Crossfire SA which is supossed to be South America it's a lie, that's only for brazilian players everyone outside Brazil gets 160+ ping which makes no sense at all, so the South Server is a must, I guarantee to Z8Games that at least one South Server is going to be active, way active, not like Alpha of course, but it would make all the Latin community happy and also a lot of players come back to the game since they get ridiculous latency now but they didn't back then and I can get more than 1000 signatures just to prove it, this is a big request, I know it's hard but Z8Games can make it happen without any regret.

About 1 year ago it got closed cause not enough players, but tell me about Foxtrot, US West, Charlie, they are empty all day! .... We just need this and believe me, South server back then was always more than half full, US south 2 was a big fail, we don't need two, just re-open US South Server 1 as US west has 1, this would be a big step for CF since the latin community keeps growing so fast and we really need good latency to keep the motivation.

I beg, and I hope Z8Games can properly analize all the things I just pointed and I hope you guys make the best decision for all the Latin players and to all the South players from United States as well, thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.