VIP - Edit Bags in Game - WIN!

so, it´s time for another world changing suggestion by moi!

basically the Title tells the story. As a VIP, you will be able to adapt
without having to abandon the battlefield.

discuss.

Comments

• You wouldn't live long enough to run out of ammo to then effectively necessitate a change of bags... Which wouldn't be as "realistically" be possible than say... Picking up a gun from a dead person.

And yes, I'm using the word "realistically" in the broad, vague sense. InB4MM/HM/HMX/ZM.
  • one_9 wrote: »
    You wouldn't live long enough to run out of ammo to then effectively necessitate a change of bags... Which wouldn't be as "realistically" be possible than say... Picking up a gun from a dead person.

And yes, I'm using the word "realistically" in the broad, vague sense. InB4MM/HM/HMX/ZM.

why so complicated?

for many players Bags 1 to 3 have VIP Guns sit in them, which will leave them with only one other gun they are able to use. It´s not about ammo it´s about
    "hey, I want to use that AK scope instaed of that regular AK without leaving the room"
  • I would like this. However, for balancing reasons I would suggest that when you change your bag, the gun you put in only has as much ammo left as the gun that originally occupied the bag had. Example: if you used your M4 Custom (35/105) and fired two mags (so you got 35/35 left) before switching to your M14 EBR, your M14 would only have 30/30 as the two mags previously fired are substracted.
    That way you wouldn't be able to get any ammo advantages.
    I find this particularly important since in some game modes, an ability to switch in a freshly-loaded gun would be way too overpowered (just imagine emptying you Gatling Gun in HM and then switching to your RPK or M16A3; the Mutants would have an even harder time than they have now).

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    I would like this. However, for balancing reasons I would suggest that when you change your bag, the gun you put in only has as much ammo left as the gun that originally occupied the bag had. Example: if you used your M4 Custom (35/105) and fired two mags (so you got 35/35 left) before switching to your M14 EBR, your M14 would only have 30/30 as the two mags previously fired are substracted.
    That way you wouldn't be able to get any ammo advantages.
    I find this particularly important since in some game modes, an ability to switch in a freshly-loaded gun would be way too overpowered (just imagine emptying you Gatling Gun in HM and then switching to your RPK or M16A3; the Mutants would have an even harder time than they have now).

best regards,
    Urkel

my idea was: change the contents of your bags when re-spawning. not whilst being alive in the game, in order to gain ammon advantages.

Also best regards to you!