VIP Weap's and Something about coupons.

I'm sure you guys are going to release a M4a1 Infernal Dragon (VIP)
and another guns..
but think that there are people who are not playing with guns because they dont like it..
there are many knifers too.. so why not an Axe Infernal Dragon (VIP) ?

btw.. something else.. you guys are changing the Coupon Exchange permanent weapons with TIME weapons.. this is just a sh*t :/ collecting coupons for a long time just to buy a weap for some days? why not more permanent weapons on exchanges?

(sorry if my english are the worst you've ever seen.. xD)

Comments

• Aproclis53 wrote: »
    Your english is not bad.

About losing more permanent coupon weapons, it is just:

Z8games logic

Coupons being exchangable for timed grenades are dumb

^ are you sure of that ? won't be replaced by a perm gun ? bec. if not i will get my awm gold NOW !
  • In my opinion, I think the VIP M4s are coming out.
    • M4 Transformers/Thor/VIP Thunder God.
    • M4 Black Dragon/Inferno Dragon.
    I don't think however there will be a VIP Knife. Maybe not even a pistol. Imagine having a bag alone give you +600% EXP... Now multiply that by 4 bags and you'll have the ultimate farm setup.
  • CFGu wrote: »
    In my opinion, I think the VIP M4s are coming out.
    I don't think however there will be a VIP Knife. Maybe not even a pistol. Imagine having a bag alone give you +600% EXP... Now multiply that by 4 bags and you'll have the ultimate farm setup.

bro.. you have to be RICH for that..
  • bro.. you have to be RICH for that..

Even if M4a1 vip comes out it will be more than 125,000 zp.
    Theirs no way of a melee vip coming.
  • Even if M4a1 vip comes out it will be more than 125,000 zp.
    Theirs no way of a melee vip coming.

why not???
    they can do it for like 100,000 zp..
    and im sure they can fix it so only 1 of your VIP weapons would give you the stats..
  • Just saying, the two new coupon guns are [bold]permanent[/bold]. Read the thread carefully!
  • Just saying, the two new coupon guns are [bold]permanent[/bold]. Read the thread carefully!

bro.. im not talking about the next patch.. im talking generally..
    they started taking off the permanent weapons and adding timed weapons thats what i mean..
    i suggest more permanent weapons in coupons..
  • They have you several ways to earn permanent guns. BP which awards you with a few guns just for buying ZP, the actual main prize for the BM and coupons.

Coupons are simply bi-products from crates, their intentions were for you to go for the main prize, not coupon weapons. They already gave too much with coupons.
  • why not???
    they can do it for like 100,000 zp..
    and im sure they can fix it so only 1 of your VIP weapons would give you the stats..

I would buy it if they released it for 500k ZP.
  • CFGu wrote: »
    In my opinion, I think the VIP M4s are coming out.

Chinese CF already have two M4 Vip
  • bro.. im not talking about the next patch.. im talking generally..
    they started taking off the permanent weapons and adding timed weapons thats what i mean..
    i suggest more permanent weapons in coupons..

It's not Z8games who decide what weapons get put in the coupon department. It is Smilegate in Korea, who develop all content and can practically dictate each version's licensee what to put where for what prize.
    I think the coupon system was changed because it was REALLY giving. Honestly: from 50 coupons onward, you could get lots of permanent weapons. This was really generous and I actually profited heavily from that, as did thousands of other players.
    At some point, however, Smilegate made Z8games exchange the weapons gradually, one patch at a time.
    Don't get me wrong: I didn't like the change (would have loved to get a M4S-Crystal before it disappeared froever). But the temporary weapons are actually good (the only exceptions being the rather underwhelming Ruger Bisley and the RX4, which is decent at best).
    At some point they simply had to do away with so many permanent weapons as they might have flooded the game otherwise; everybody would have had some of these rather good weapons.

best regards,
    Urkel