HSP System

After the Friend Point System was added, it started making me think about other reward
systems that might be good ideas. One such reward system is the Honorable Soldier Point
System.

1. You need the Honorable Soldier Ribbon to be eligible to receive points.

2. You get 1 point for every hour of game time you play, which means you can't just log into the game and go idle for a day. At the end of the day you would be rewarded with your points.

3. The points can be exchanged for 1 day weapons, 3 day weapons, or 7 day weapons. 1 day = 3 points, 3 days = 8 points and 7 days = 18 points. The reason for the point requirements being lower is that not everyone can play this game for 5+ hours a day.

4. Yes, some people would abuse the system by making idle rooms, but that's not any worse than the people who made/are making alts to get Friend Points.

5. If you lose your Honorable Soldier Ribbon you stop earning points.

6. There would be a rank requirement. The rank requirement I had in mind is SFC 1. The reason for this is because if a new player joined CF and there was no rank requirement for this system, they would be reaping the rewards without first proving that they are most likely a honorable player.

7. I don't know if this part is possible. The scan system that was implemented to prevent computers from making accounts if an account made by that computer broke the ToU would be updated so that if an account lost it's Honorable Soldier Ribbon, all accounts created on that computer would lose the Honorable Soldier Ribbon.

8. Please submit your feedback and any tweaks you recommend.

Comments