Possible anti-hack suggestion

It's a simple solution that can make hacker's life more difficult. So, everyone knows that legit players, sometimes if they have too good KD statistic, get kicked from rooms as well . How many times an ordinary player get kicked from a room in a day? 3,4 times..may be 5. Now let's think how many times an obvious hacker get kicked in a day? We all know that hackers get kicked from almost every room they join. This means one hacker get kicked may be 40-60, may be 100 times a day. I think everyone can see the difference there! Ok, my suggestion is that people that get more than 10 times kicked will result in 24 hours bann for them. This will make cheating more complicated for the hackers and they will not be so obvious and insolent. Its simple, may be set it to 15 kicks per day not 10.. I don't know.. just think about it.

Comments

• Hmm I think it will be abused, if somebody hate another guy even if he's legit they'll try to kick him from every room just to make him ban and the player will eventually play another game while his kick votes reset at the end of the day.

By the way, you should post it in the "Suggestions" section next time :p
  • When I used to play I used to get kicked more than 10 times a day, and I am a mediocre player.. This won't fix anything, it just make kick abuse heavier and people who don't like you could harass you and kick you from 10 games and boom, you're banned.

It's easily abusable and lots of innocent people will get banned.

Also it doesn't fix hacking if they're just going to be less obvious. Oh and they could log out for the day if they get kicked 9 times.
  • You can't issue bans based on the community's judgment over a dozen of pubs, it's definitely worse than our current system.
  • Maybe someone like Vu would finally be banned.

(for being so noob)
  • BriRon wrote: »
    Maybe someone like Vu would finally be banned.

(for being so noob)

It's not noob, it's nop.
  • yarrH wrote: »
    Also it doesn't fix hacking if they're just going to be less obvious. Oh and they could log out for the day if they get kicked 9 times.

*"They will log out" this is what we want, isn't it?
    ...will be abused, if somebody hate another guy even if he's legit...

*OK, the system can be made that the kicks must be from different applicants. In this case 1 person alone will not be able to abuse it.

*OK you say that pro-players will be kicked often. You have to agree that usually noob-players vote-kick the good players. So what is a good player doing in room with noobies? Farming? OK lets set the limit to 15 or 20 kicks. It is still better when cheaters know that hacking time have dead-end now.

*If it make things worse bring it back to the old system.Z8 can just give it a try.
  • mrBRAN wrote: »

*OK, the system can be made that the kicks must be from different applicants. In this case 1 person alone will not be able to abuse it.

*OK you say that pro-players will be kicked often. You have to agree that usually noon-players vote-kick the good players. So what is a good player doing in room with noobies? Farming? OK lets set the limit to 15 or 20 kicks. It is still better when cheaters know that hacking time have dead-end now.

*If it make things worse bring it back to the old system.Z8 can just give it a try.

No I don't want the hackers to log out for the day, I want the to be banned forever. There will always be a away to abuse the system, the. Urgent system we have is half decent, but the thing is, the community is ruining, and they're only to fault. Who says the community wouldn't do this to your system?

Noob players don't always kick the good people, good people kick good people too. A good player cannot chose who he is against in a public match... 20 kicks is still abusable, lets just say your system is bad, because it seems that way.

Z8 won't give it a try because its worse than the current system they have n place.
    *OK you say that pro-players will be kicked often. You have to agree that usually noob-players vote-kick the good players. So what is a good player doing in room with noobies? Farming? OK lets set the limit to 15 or 20 kicks. It is still better when cheaters know that hacking time have dead-end now.

We don't choose with who we'll play.

Like yarrH said:

yarrH wrote: »
    Noob players don't always kick the good people, good people kick good people too. A good player cannot chose who he is against in a public match... 20 kicks is still abusable, lets just say your system is bad, because it seems that way.

This system will just cause more troubles.
  • I give up...May be you have better suggestion. I hope...
    I give up...May be you have better suggestion. I hope...

Pass a test and answer questions to be able to kick votes people in-game? :rolleyes: Nah just kidding, it will be too much management to do.
    *OK, the system can be made that the kicks must be from different applicants. In this case 1 person alone will not be able to abuse it

In this game you can easily get kicked by 20 different players a day.
    mrBRAN wrote: »
    *OK you say that pro-players will be kicked often. You have to agree that usually noob-players vote-kick the good players. So what is a good player doing in room with noobies? Farming?.

Ofc farming noobs, most of the CF player base is extremely noob, doesn't matter what rank, so you have to play with noobs in pubs. You don't choose who you play with and since most are noobs you get noobs.

CF player base is like 94% noob, 5.5% decent'ish and 0.5% pro.

A good question would be what are noobs doing in rooms with pros? Or even being out the rookie server? If you blow that much but are too high of a rank for rookie then I would make a new account.
  • BriRon wrote: »
    Maybe someone like Vu would finally be banned.

(for being so noob)

I'd just stop playing GM and stay away from every room with clans stacking together... or get banned on the first day, yeah.
  • Moved to suggestions.

Most of the other people who have replied in this thread have said the most important thing about this idea. The average player should not be able to have the power (no matter in which way, directly or indirectly) to issue bans to any player.