Improved Vote Kick

Since the hackers are becoming more and more annoying and numerous, I suggest changing the kick voting a little, means that you should be able to kick people from the other team in every game mode.

I kept on entering lobbys without hackers today (they´re always the same so you start recognizing names ...) and only 2 minutes later a bunch of about 5 kiddys join my game, getting my K/D from 2.0+ down to barely a 1.0, making people who don´t hack leave in frustration and the only ones who stay are those who seem to enjoy seeing these guys ruin the game.

I always try to use my vote kick on a hacker whenever I happen to join into a team that has one, but about 50% of them are not being kicked because the team doesn´t want to lose the guy who gets the win for them (even when there´s no tdm win daily on, ridiculous isn´t it?), ignoring the fact that they only get their kills stolen and killed by the guys with spawn protection.

I also suggest giving more rights to the host, like either unlimited votes to start votings for every member of the room or a larger amount of instant kicks (like 5 or more ....) to clean their lobbys.

And another idea would be to send out mods into the lobbys (most effectively probably in tdm) and watch the game for a while, then ban players that are obviously hacking, seriously a guy scoring a killstreak of 10 multikills with only headshots is not too hard to detect ... Just don´t give them obvious names so the hackers can´t just leave or turn the hacks off when they join.

Just a few quick ideas because, as we all see over and over again, the idiots who spend their time inventing new hacks don´t seem to have anything better to do than to give out hacks only a few hours after the next xtrap and cf patch has arrived, there has to be more power given to the community to keep their rooms clean!

Comments

• RaYBlAsT wrote: »
    Since the hackers are becoming more and more annoying and numerous, I suggest changing the kick voting a little, means that you should be able to kick people from the other team in every game mode.

I kept on entering lobbys without hackers today (they´re always the same so you start recognizing names ...) and only 2 minutes later a bunch of about 5 kiddys join my game, getting my K/D from 2.0+ down to barely a 1.0, making people who don´t hack leave in frustration and the only ones who stay are those who seem to enjoy seeing these guys ruin the game.

I always try to use my vote kick on a hacker whenever I happen to join into a team that has one, but about 50% of them are not being kicked because the team doesn´t want to lose the guy who gets the win for them (even when there´s no tdm win daily on, ridiculous isn´t it?), ignoring the fact that they only get their kills stolen and killed by the guys with spawn protection.

I also suggest giving more rights to the host, like either unlimited votes to start votings for every member of the room or a larger amount of instant kicks (like 5 or more ....) to clean their lobbys.

And another idea would be to send out mods into the lobbys (most effectively probably in tdm) and watch the game for a while, then ban players that are obviously hacking, seriously a guy scoring a killstreak of 10 multikills with only headshots is not too hard to detect ... Just don´t give them obvious names so the hackers can´t just leave or turn the hacks off when they join.

Just a few quick ideas because, as we all see over and over again, the idiots who spend their time inventing new hacks don´t seem to have anything better to do than to give out hacks only a few hours after the next xtrap and cf patch has arrived, there has to be more power given to the community to keep their rooms clean!

best way is dont abusing voting kick system,begin from yourself.

if you feeling dont balance,go to youtube find some prank video.
  • Why would people of sound mind even want this or consider it when the players kick for no reason far too much now?

You never said?

Rooms with host kick ability would be fine.

Noobs will be able to kick everyone that kills them and decent players will be able to create room that are hack free and free from kick vote abuse and you can always join other peoples room that you know play fair. So all in all it's win win.
  • Moved the thread to the correct section of the forum.