HM voting kick option should be limited to 1 kick per gamer

HM games 17 rounds consumes a lot of time.When you're playing joyfully,
you wont realize that time is passsing by,

except when you get kicked out of the blue,you're like WTF,
i spent all this time just to be kicked for no reason because im ace and owning.

Most of the gamers delibarately refuse to kick hackers,they'd rather kick legit gamers
who invest a lot of their time on cf as if you can turn back time.

You know it ruins your gaming mood,makes you want to quit

thats why i think GM SAIDIN should disable the voting kick option in HM maps or at least make it limited to one kick per gamer to kick hackers

Im sure a lot of players can relate.

Comments

• I know right, I really don't understand the egys and turks logic.. I get 150 kills in TDM, and nobody even tries to kick me for 12 minutes, but at the very last second I get kicked, seriously?

pretty much why I only farm nowadays.
  • It should be limited to 0 kicks per player per game, that actually is the right balance.

I want to play HM to earn GP and chill out but all I get is kicked by idiots, yet when I use the kick properly they deny the kick.

In Fact they'd rather kick me than kick the guy flying around or running around like sonic the hedgehog.
  • CF4life1 wrote: »
    HM games 17 rounds consumes a lot of time.When you're playing joyfully,
    you wont realize that time is passsing by,

except when you get kicked out of the blue,you're like WTF,
    i spent all this time just to be kicked for no reason because im ace and owning.

Most of the gamers delibarately refuse to kick hackers,they'd rather kick legit gamers
    who invest a lot of their time on cf as if you can turn back time.

You know it ruins your gaming mood,makes you want to quit

thats why i think GM SAIDIN should disable the voting kick option in HM maps or at least make it limited to one kick per gamer to kick hackers

Im sure a lot of players can relate.
    You're not the onlyone to get kicked, but I agree with you, HM,HMX and MM should indeed be 1 kick pergame, But I dont agree with you in normal games, I'm a supporter of adding another kick to TDM matches because too many hackers are wondering around alot these days.
    ' wrote:
    sabba;3708162']I really don't understand the egys and turks logic..

Thats not, at all, a good comment to post. I admit Some Egys are idiots, But that doesnt mean they're the only kickers. Turks are the same, Some of them are idiots aswell, but that doesnt mean their logic is ununderstandable dont you think?
  • Aboul3elaa wrote: »
    You're not the onlyone to get kicked, but I agree with you, HM,HMX and MM should indeed be 1 kick pergame, But I dont agree with you in normal games, I'm a supporter of adding another kick to TDM matches because too many hackers are wondering around alot these days.

There's 2 kicks in GM/SND etc and hackers still go un kicked.

It's not the number of kicks, because to be honest one kick is enough to get rid of any hacker, they just don't want to.
  • ' wrote:
    sabba;3708162']I know right, I really don't understand the egys and turks logic..

you sure that Egys/Turks who always kick you ?

Pfff
  • iA_K wrote: »
    you sure that Egys/Turks who always kick you ?

Pfff

If a room is FILLED with ahmeds7midos/muhmads/Mohammeds I'm pretty darn sure a turk/egy/arab kicked me. allthey do is spamming allah is one or allah is best and F11.

They should be banned like europe was due to IP restrictions.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    It should be limited to 0 kicks per player per game, that actually is the right balance.

I want to play HM to earn GP and chill out but all I get is kicked by idiots, yet when I use the kick properly they deny the kick.

In Fact they'd rather kick me than kick the guy flying around or running around like sonic the hedgehog.

No way! I wouldn't be able to kick hackers! And yes, sometimes they don't get kicked but that is no reason to disable it and drag HM,HMX,MM farther down a black hole.
  • zealot3333 wrote: »
    No way! I wouldn't be able to kick hackers! And yes, sometimes they don't get kicked but that is no reason to disable it and drag HM,HMX,MM farther down a black hole.

But I don't hack^;)

And to be honest hackers were alot better than whiney kick hungry noobs.
  • ' wrote:
    sabba;3708162']I know right, I really don't understand the egys and turks logic.. I get 150 kills in TDM, and nobody even tries to kick me for 12 minutes, but at the very last second I get kicked, seriously?

pretty much why I only farm nowadays.

they always kick ace at last round or last minute.
    Chimpzz wrote: »
    It should be limited to 0 kicks per player per game, that actually is the right balance.

this is abusing kick voting system.
    CapPr0nin wrote: »
    If a room is FILLED with ahmeds7midos/muhmads/Mohammeds I'm pretty darn sure a turk/egy/arab kicked me. allthey do is spamming allah is one or allah is best and F11.

They should be banned like europe was due to IP restrictions.

are you sure these IGN: ahmed,medo,mohamed,mostafa...etc...come from egypt?

i dont care IGN,just kick the player when they are hacking.
  • they should disable kick, no one kicks the hackers, everyone kicks the legit players, just disable it lol...
  • If only one vote kick is allowed, the situation is still the same. People who vote to kick hackers will still remain unapproved. People who vote to kick top (or any) legit players will be approved instantly. Use assassin character in these modes, you get kicked I.N.S.T.A.N.T.L.Y. So the best idea is to completely remove the vote kick option. It may sound absurd but JUST REMOVE IT. Playing with hackers is waaaaaaaaay better than getting kicked on every damn match.
  • they should disable kick, no one kicks the hackers, everyone kicks the legit players, just disable it lol...

You still have many people who do kick the hackers so if you did remove the kick then all the hackers will be hacking away and ruining your game. So what if they kick a pro player, just join another room and deal with it for now. Many people get kicked when they are at the top but complaining about it for now will not really do much.

Also if the kick was only limited to one player, what if there was a hacker and everyone chooses to not kick but you already used your kick. It is situations like this which can be a pain in the ass but at the moment just deal with it or do not do Hero Mode.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    Also if the kick was only limited to one player, what if there was a hacker and everyone chooses to not kick but you already used your kick. It is situations like this which can be a pain in the ass but at the moment just deal with it or do not do Hero Mode.

They'd rather kick you than the hacker, is basically what Fallout is saying, so wouldn't it better to disable the kick vote overall, because they won't kick the hacker? It'd save you getting kicked. That's what Fallout is saying...

I do agree that the vote system needs nerfing in HM/MM/HMX because its highly abused nd they hardly ever kick cheaters.
  • Truecore wrote: »
    You still have many people who do kick the hackers

And 95% of the time it's denied.
    Truecore wrote: »
    so if you did remove the kick then all the hackers will be hacking away and ruining your game. So what if they kick a pro player, just join another room and deal with it for now. Many people get kicked when they are at the top but complaining about it for now will not really do much.

Deal with the hackers and just leave the room if you don't like them ruining your game. Practice what you preach.

Kick vote ruins mine.

Hackers have never ruined games since it's just MM and even if there are 15 hackers at least you get your GP/EXP/DM progess, but kickers do.

Truecore wrote: »

What if you have used 2 and need more and everyone else has too? move to 3/4/5 and unlimited kicks? If your outnumbered by Egyptians and there is an egyptian hacker and they want him to stay 1 billion votes wouldn't be enough.