Acr at BM ?

Hay !

Like the AK-47 Camo, i have a little idea .
The ACR is a great weapon but no body play with it . Why don't put it at the Black Market ZP or GP a Camo Version will be cool .

Comments

• I would like it to be a crate weapon. From the 14 days that I owned it, I got the impression that it is a solid and quite balanced rifle.
    However:
    Z8games doesn't have the last say in where to put a weapon; instead Smilegate, the central developer of Crossfire sells all content to the different CF versions and has the ultimate power in choosing the place of a weapon (GP BM, cash BM, GP shop, ZP temp shop or coupons). I doubt they would change the pricing of an already-established weapon, at least I don't know of any case where they did that.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • It is pretty underused but I don't think it should be in the GP BM to be honest, the reasons I have is because the gun itself is pretty good an shouldn't be basically given away at a price because its such a unique weapon.

If anything is suggest it would be a weapon you can win for a temp time out of ZP crates, I don't think this is in the crates for a temp time but if it is its a good idea.