Hacker Limiting

Here's an idea that I have that probably won't be accepted well. Z8 should have a country hacker limit. For example, any country within Z8's license should only be allowed a total of 10,000 hackers from said country. If a country exceeds this limit, Z8 should revoke their license of that country and not allow any more people to join from that country. Anyone with an account already created can still play freely with the exception of not being able to create any more accounts.

Although this idea would cut down on the total amount of hackers, people are going to say "z8 won't do this, they'll lose money." You can't lose money from people who don't spend money in the first place.

Comments

• Here's an idea that I have that probably won't be accepted well. Z8 should have a country hacker limit. For example, any country within Z8's license should only be allowed a total of 10,000 hackers from said country. If a country exceeds this limit, Z8 should revoke their license of that country and not allow any more people to join from that country. Anyone with an account already created can still play freely with the exception of not being able to create any more accounts.

Although this idea would cut down on the total amount of hackers, people are going to say "z8 won't do this, they'll lose money." You can't lose money from people who don't spend money in the first place.

You should've just stopped there...
  • The thing is that this can't work.
    I guess by hackers you're mainly referring to Brazilians, Turks, Egyptians and other people from the Middle East.
    However, Z8games can never revoke a license for those regions because of this:
    CF UK/NA of Z8games just has a license for the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States.
    If your system was implemented, Z8games could only revoke the license for those three countries.
    People from other countries may still join the game just because they have no own CF version. People from regions which still don't have their own CF version (like the Middle East) are free to use whatever CF version they like since there is no company wanting to host CF in their region.

Without being harsh, it must be said that you were totally right with your first sentence: your idea wasn't well-developed and thought-through.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • If a country exceeds this limit, Z8 should revoke their license of that country and not allow any more people to join from that country.

Z8 only has license for NA, UK and South America.
  • So basically ban the countries that are over represented in the hacking field.

3 Countries come to mind and I agree, and those 3 countries pop up in everyones mind even those that are too politically correct and would say that saying those countries names is racist.

I would agree, it should have been done a long while ago, however the people that make and also publish the game can't bend over backwards (or forwards:p) enough for these same people.

So not happening...
  • Never going to work, this makes absolutely no sense... just no.
  • Lol how does this make no sense?

Go in Alpha now and join any TDM/GM games and you'll find out all the hackers have high pings and have names that identify them as BR/Turk/Egy/Arab.

Without these trash there would be very few if any hackers.

Some people might not like the truth but sometimes the truth hurts.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Lol how does this make no sense?

Go in Alpha now and join any TDM/GM games and you'll find out all the hackers have high pings and have names that identify them as BR/Turk/Egy/Arab.

Z8 won't ban any countries because they want new players to join. Besides, the countries with the most hackers are the ones with the most players, ban them and the servers become empty.
  • If the country gets blocked then others, who are new, wont be able to register. Which means that z8 will say bey bey to their money.

Besides, hackers are smart enough to get an account. Not a big deal for them.

so i dislike this suggestion. :o
  • Z8 won't ban any countries because they want new players to join. Besides, the countries with the most hackers are the ones with the most players, ban them and the servers become empty.

We know z8 won't as I said earlier they bend over backwards or indeed forwards for them to ruin the game.

But as for you saying it makes "no sense" that is false, it makes perfect sense to limit the number of hackers and that is what this discussion is about. And to say the servers won't be populated with hackers and laggers like that is a bad thing is simply wrong.

Also Z8 can't ban them but Smilegate can and what Smilegate needs to do is advertise the game in 1st world countries as these countries will generate quality players, players that are willing to spend real money and can also populate the servers.

Then there are no requirements for non English speaking third world lagging idiots that make up the majority of the hacking population.
  • eventually every country would reach the limit, there would be no CF
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Lol how does this make no sense?

I agree! +1 Truth must be heard & if anyone goes contrary then its because they themselves are the abusing hackers in CF. Hope something is possibly done to reduce these scum (hackers) from the game, Cf staff would make more potential profits because legit players would happily invest more if this game was any cleaner!