We need 2 more bags!

As Z8 release more and more fansy guns, shouldn't we get 2 more bags so that we can enjoy more weapon options during combat? I'll love this game 200%+ if Z8 makes that happen.

Comments

• This request keeps resurfacing in the suggestions page and for a good reason. I really do belive that we should have at least 1-2 more permanent bags for our guns.

A big reason is the VIP weapon members. For those who bought 1/2/3/4 VIP AK-47 weapons only get the XP bonus, it gets annoying that the gun has to take up an entire bag.

Now with the new VIP RPK and AWM, people will have less room for guns that they actually like to use.
  • Before the new VIP weapons were anounced, I had no trouble playing with an AK Fury and still having enough space for other weapons.

Now, things are a bit different of course. When people might walk around with three different VIP weapons (counting AK Beast and Fury as one), it would be difficult to have another gun at hand. Therefore, the idea sounds reasonable. I even think I once saw a video or screenshot from another version in which a person had a 6th bag (ironically enough, he/she lacked Bag 5). I also think that it wouldn't be against Z8games' interest to have these.

I guess the guys at Smilegate don't want us to have such an item, just as they don't want us to get the Barrett.
    ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3697994']A big reason is the VIP weapon members. For those who bought 1/2/3/4 VIP AK-47 weapons only get the XP bonus, it gets annoying that the gun has to take up an entire bag.

Now with the new VIP RPK and AWM, people will have less room for guns that they actually like to use.

One must say, fairly enough, that these people deliberately chose to have four VIP AK's. It's the same with people who don't want to play with easy-to-use weapons or buletproof items but at the same time want everybody to follow their self-imposed rules so they don't have a hard time fragging.

If people with four AK's want to use some other weapons, but can't stand the thought of "losing" the EXP bonus of one of the guns nagging on them, it's basically their own fault.
    Besides, I think you should like playing with those VIP guns in the first place. The EXP bonus should also be important (it definetely was for me), but you shouldn't buy the gun just for its bonuses. In other words: don't get a VIP Uzi just because of 200% EXP+, get it because you also want play with it. I guess I'll have a lot of people disagreeing, but that's my opinion.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    If people with four AK's want to use some other weapons, but can't stand the thought of "losing" the EXP bonus of one of the guns nagging on them, it's basically their own fault.
    Besides, I think you should like playing with those VIP guns in the first place. The EXP bonus should also be important (it definetely was for me), but you shouldn't buy the gun just for its bonuses. In other words: don't get a VIP Uzi just because of 200% EXP+, get it because you also want play with it. I guess I'll have a lot of people disagreeing, but that's my opinion.

best regards,
    Urkel

it's our fault...lol... not sure about the people that bought 4 aks, but if there's 6 bags I could see myself buying double VIP weapons to fill them. besides, what if you like playing with the vip guns and your other guns? we supposed to just forget about the beautiful ak gold and gold m4? :D

and it would be in z8's best interest to let us have 6 bags because if we can't put in anymore guns then we might be less likely to buy the crate guns...
  • I agree +1,
    4 permanent bags would be ideal & expand up to 6 bags but 5 & 6 could be for 9,900 GP each for 30 days.
  • gofgrubby wrote: »
    As Z8 release more and more fansy guns, shouldn't we get 2 more bags so that we can enjoy more weapon options during combat? I'll love this game 200%+ if Z8 makes that happen.

+1 for this... we should get more bags lol
  • +1

Definitely can agree that 4 bags would be ideal haha.
  • haihais wrote: »
    besides, what if you like playing with the vip guns and your other guns? we supposed to just forget about the beautiful ak gold and gold m4? :D
    Then you need to be a man and will have to choose between more EXP or some other nice guns to use.
    This game isn't have-all-your-wishes-come-true-and-be-able-to-use-everything-anytime, this game is do-what-you-favor-most-but-don't-complain-if-you're-not-100%-content-with-your-decision.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    Then you need to be a man and will have to choose between more EXP or some other nice guns to use.
    This game isn't have-all-your-wishes-come-true-and-be-able-to-use-everything-anytime, this game is do-what-you-favor-most-but-don't-complain-if-you're-not-100%-content-with-your-decision.

best regards,
    Urkel

This guy is basically saying you need to be a grown up to realize that this game is perfect and whatever Z8 games gives is what you have to live with and no suggestions are accepted. Dude for players who pay Z8 games they at least have the rights to make suggestions and even complain about whatever they don't like. Don't talk like you-are-a-kid-if-you-ever-complain.
  • gofgrubby wrote: »
    This guy is basically saying you need to be a grown up to realize that this game is perfect
    Perfect? Never, the monthly bugs after every single update should clearly show how far this game is from being perfect.
    [...]and whatever Z8 games gives is what you have to live with and no suggestions are accepted.
    Please quote where I said that. Everyone here has the right to make suggestions. I just gave my personal opinion on your idea by (indirectly) saying that you can make tradeoffs between VIP guns and others without the sun stopping to shine.
    Dude for players who pay Z8 games they at least have the rights to make suggestions and even complain about whatever they don't like. Don't talk like you-are-a-kid-if-you-ever-complain.
    I never said you don't have the right to make suggestions. I also never said you are a kid because you complain. I just found your attitude to be a bit greedy. I believe you would be the type of player who would always demand more; if Bags 5 and 6 were introduced, I'm pretty sure you would suggest getting a 7th and 8th one just so you can use even more VIP guns.
    Of course these are only assumptions and I'm sure you're a nice fella to deal with personally, but my impression is that your argumentation of "more bags makes more place for VIP weapons as EXP machines I never use" is absurd because those weapons are not just meant as EXP items (as which you seem to see them), but as weapons that should be used.
    I'll state my opinion again:
    Four bags are enough for any type of match in CF. If you deliberately chose to purchase four VIP weapons for those bags to maximize your EXP rate, that's absolutely fine.
    But then you shouldn't complain that you have used up your share of bags and demand more just so you can satisfy your craving for EXP AND use even more guns you would like to use badly but which you deny yourself because it would mean an EXP loss.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • +1 and also z8 would make even more money from more people buying more bags
  • Theres already 6 bags in the game, just not visible to us..it's also in our files.
  • I was so expecting this kind of threads.

-1 because I can't afford more than 4 vips. xD
  • +1

would be nice to have a few more options in game.
  • Don't you think 6 bags is kind of excessive...?

Sure, those who spend at least $100 a month will find this great, but... 6 bags? I honestly thought 4 was enough. Then again, I don't own 3 of every VIP weapon, so I guess my opinion doesn't count...
  • Lightseer wrote: »
    Don't you think 6 bags is kind of excessive...?

Sure, those who spend at least $100 a month will find this great, but... 6 bags? I honestly thought 4 was enough. Then again, I don't own 3 of every VIP weapon, so I guess my opinion doesn't count...

I don't spend CLOSE to $100 a month and I still think this a great idea ( I spend way under..)

Personally, I was able to get both the Fury and the Awm, so that only leaves me with 2 more bags. I've love to work on badges, so a SMG/Shotgun bag is nice.. But also I'd love to show-off some of my rarer items (Scar Light Red, Berreta Red.) So. I don't have room for all that, also needing to try out the new weapons (Tantal). I just don't have room. :/
  • Vip guns end up being as a burden sooner or later. When I get bored of them I still feel the need to have the equipped as it'll feel like a waste of several hundred bucks. Having more bags is a must, not just 6, maybe even 8!
  • +1 .

you really need it for all the shovels you have :3

- really think it's a good idea, that way Z8 make's more money (more bag, more people will buy more VIP's)
  • RMLakers wrote: »
    I don't spend CLOSE to $100 a month and I still think this a great idea ( I spend way under..)

Personally, I was able to get both the Fury and the Awm, so that only leaves me with 2 more bags. I've love to work on badges, so a SMG/Shotgun bag is nice.. But also I'd love to show-off some of my rarer items (Scar Light Red, Berreta Red.) So. I don't have room for all that, also needing to try out the new weapons (Tantal). I just don't have room. :/

But is it too hard to just play one game for the rare guns then another game for the new guns? That's what I do. If I MUST play with the rare guns, then I leave the room and hop into my storage.... Is that not a thing people do these days?
  • Lightseer wrote: »
    But is it too hard to just play one game for the rare guns then another game for the new guns? That's what I do. If I MUST play with the rare guns, then I leave the room and hop into my storage.... Is that not a thing people do these days?

When friends know you've got rare weapons, they expect you to trade for what they got (m16 -.-).
  • better idea:

10 bags but cap the exp at 10k.
  • 3 Perm bags, 4&5 bag 9900 GP/30days. There is the space for a fifth bag so it should be used. C'mon NA don't be such a lazy arse and make us hoppy.
  • or atleast 5th bag, it would be piece of cake to implement something like this in game...
  • I already suggested that a few months ago :P