Some Suggestions

i know most of these suggestions probably have already been suggested. But i believe that this things are really important to keep the game fast-paced!

-Ironsights: some guns have iron sights, but they don't really help that much! Also, all the guns really should have ironsights as it makes it more realistic!

-Sprinting: this is a must for any game to be fast paced! i still don't get why this was never put into the game. I know many people would agree with me. i told some of my buddies to play this game and when they did, they say they didn't like it because they movements was too slow. (must must must!!!)

- TD map with random spawnings: Personally, i hate it when there are far too many pros in the other team who are just spawn killing us in maps like Egypt and Ship. Since there are only like 2 or 3 exits, the enemy teams doesn't even have to watch their back! (except for Ship :P)

- More free different guns instead of just the same gun with different variety, color, name, etc:
When i look at it, there are more varieties of m4's than there are of assault rifles you can buy in store and probably even the gp black market. Most people love to try different type of weapons instead of just the same gun, different looks!

-Flashy way of equipping a weapon:
For some reason, i hate it when i equip my weapon and it does all that tricks such as melees and pistols. I know its suppose to look cool, but i think if we just equip it instantly, it would be much fast paced! (also can save like a second)!

Comments

• alvinai wrote: »
    i know most of these suggestions probably have already been suggested. But i believe that this things are really important to keep the game fast-paced!

-Ironsights: some guns have iron sights, but they don't really help that much! Also, all the guns really should have ironsights as it makes it more realistic!

-Sprinting: this is a must for any game to be fast paced! i still don't get why this was never put into the game. I know many people would agree with me. i told some of my buddies to play this game and when they did, they say they didn't like it because they movements was too slow. (must must must!!!)

- TD map with random spawnings: Personally, i hate it when there are far too many pros in the other team who are just spawn killing us in maps like Egypt and Ship. Since there are only like 2 or 3 exits, the enemy teams doesn't even have to watch their back! (except for Ship :P)

- More free different guns instead of just the same gun with different variety, color, name, etc:
    When i look at it, there are more varieties of m4's than there are of assault rifles you can buy in store and probably even the gp black market. Most people love to try different type of weapons instead of just the same gun, different looks!

-Flashy way of equipping a weapon:
    For some reason, i hate it when i equip my weapon and it does all that tricks such as melees and pistols. I know its suppose to look cool, but i think if we just equip it instantly, it would be much fast paced! (also can save like a second)!

Won't happen, won't happen, play FFA, free guns=no money for them, idk what you mean but probably won't happen
  • None of these are gonna happen, except maybe the TD thing if they wanna be like CS.