Remove smoke/flash from MM,HM,HMX

This has been suggested many times before and now I'm bringing it up again. There is no point keeping them what so ever... When you have 5-6 noobs in same room who will smoke best camping spots or flash 1 second before mutation spreads (and that happens all the time) it completely ruins the gameplay. I hope in near future smoke/flash will be disallowed like in tdm's...

Comments

• 'I_zZ wrote:
    ;3687191']This has been suggested many times before and now I'm bringing it up again. There is no point keeping them what so ever... When you have 5-6 noobs in same room who will smoke best camping spots or flash 1 second before mutation spreads (and that happens all the time) it completely ruins the gameplay. I hope in near future smoke/flash will be disallowed like in tdm's...

ahhh i will give you plus 10 if i could
  • True. It´s only useful of you know how to smoke/flash.
    Those noobs don´t, they just annoy us.
  • So what it's just mutation mode it's not something to take serious, and flashing at the last second gets you all hyped up to see who's infected.
  • JAK477 wrote: »
    So what it's just mutation mode it's not something to take serious, and flashing at the last second gets you all hyped up to see who's infected.

For your information some people including myself enjoy mutation mode and yes, we take it seriously, we don't want noobs in our room who's job is only to annoy us and ruin our gameplay by flashing and smoking like idiots.
  • JAK477 wrote: »
    So what it's just mutation mode it's not something to take serious, and flashing at the last second gets you all hyped up to see who's infected.

you really cant enjoy a game when some players annoys you so much.
  • Wow I can't believe you guys hate that...
  • It's easy buy flash guard and look away from the flash.

Smoke isn't that bad either like on Merida just sit in it and fire a shot randomly at the exit when mutants will try to get in every other second.

Solved.

Apart from this it's a stupid mode and doesn't really matter which side your on since they are all the same, it's nice beating the mutants though.
  • +1 .. They always throw a smoke in Merida's cage .
  • although I rarely play mutation, whenever I do it, it annoys me.

+1
  • I_zZ wrote: »
    This has been suggested many times before and now I'm bringing it up again. There is no point keeping them what so ever... When you have 5-6 noobs in same room who will smoke best camping spots or flash 1 second before mutation spreads (and that happens all the time) it completely ruins the gameplay. I hope in near future smoke/flash will be disallowed like in tdm's...

you can play full games without getting kicked?
  • ' wrote:
    Rush[;3702458']you can play full games without getting kicked?

sometimes :rolleyes:
  • ckasper_92 wrote: »
    +1
    who needs smoke in HM MM HMX anyway :S

I do because I enjoy being the last soldier left and then gaining the attention of the mutants so that they are all chasing behind me only to drop a flash and continue running, then look back and see the BR's going every direction blinded hahaha

Priceless.
  • They implemented an option to turn off flash/smoke in TDM, it shouldn't too hard to implement the same in MM/HM. Crossfire, I want to see this in the next patch.
  • noobpoop12 wrote: »
    They implemented an option to turn off flash/smoke in TDM, it shouldn't too hard to implement the same in MM/HM. Crossfire, I want to see this in the next patch.

It's only a 3 sec flash it's not even that big of a deal.

What would be more useful is an option to turn the kick voting off, nobody with a brain wants to see a kick box permanently on the bottom of there screen and F11 from a bunch of idiots.

Claiming they "got walled" when they are in the open and other stuff that could only be imagined by the mentally ill and challenged..
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    It's only a 3 sec flash it's not even that big of a deal.

What would be more useful is an option to turn the kick voting off, nobody with a brain wants to see a kick box permanently on the bottom of there screen and F11 from a bunch of idiots.

Claiming they "got walled" when they are in the open and other stuff that could only be imagined by the mentally ill and challenged..

If you haven't noticed the title, this thread is about removing smoke/flash, not kickvote. Please make a separate thread if you have a suggestion of your own.
  • Removing it will DESTROY THE GAMEPLAY!!!

:(

How ?
    If you haven't noticed the title, this thread is about removing smoke/flash, not kickvote. Please make a separate thread if you have a suggestion of your own.

Flash doesn't need to be removed QQ about something important, buy flash guard and don't play like a noob. Mouse turn away from it.

Is this hard? lol

Your crying about something that is irrelevant a 3 second flash yet kick voting stops players with brains from even completing the game, like client errors.

So it might be best to deal with things that actually matter first. Instead of "OMG I got flashed my screen was white remove it plox"
  • s
    Chimpzz wrote: »
    Flash doesn't need to be removed QQ about something important, buy flash guard and don't play like a noob. Mouse turn away from it.

Is this hard? lol

Your crying about something that is irrelevant a 3 second flash yet kick voting stops players with brains from even completing the game, like client errors.

So it might be best to deal with things that actually matter first. Instead of "OMG I got flashed my screen was white remove it plox"

And you are crying about getting kicked.

You are at liberty to cry about getting kicked in your own thread btw, if you didn't know that already.

All I am asking of you is to stay on topic. I don't see any reason for such hostility. Please leave if you can't follow simple forum etiquettes.
    s

And you are crying about getting kicked.

You are at liberty to cry about getting kicked in your own thread btw, if you didn't know that already.

All I am asking of you is to stay on topic. I don't see any reason for such hostility. Please leave if you can't follow simple forum etiquettes.

Lol nobody is being hostile to you.

Even the mod said there is no problem with flash, also it is added as within all modes to aid gameplay. The only reason TDM has no smoke/flash/nades is because players can fill the map with smoke as they get one per respawn which is no fun. MM games are rounds based.

There is flash guard (my suggestion) looking away from it (my suggestion), if you can't see I'm trying to help you must just be dumb.

And logic dictates at least to me that there are bigger problems than flash, like clients and kicking.
    Lol nobody is being hostile to you.

Even the mod said there is no problem with flash, also it is added as within all modes to aid gameplay. The only reason TDM has no smoke/flash/nades is because players can fill the map with smoke as they get one per respawn which is no fun. MM games are rounds based.

There is flash guard (my suggestion) looking away from it (my suggestion), if you can't see I'm trying to help you must just be dumb.

And logic dictates at least to me that there are bigger problems than flash, like clients and kicking.

Flash guards and looking away don't stop smoke.

I appreciate your help, but calling someone names IS being hostile.

I am trying to be polite here but you are making it really hard. Do you get mad this easily? A simple request to stay on topic has left you this angry...

I take it you don't support removing flash/smoke, fair enough, your opinion has been heard, that's all that is required of you here, not a totally different suggestion. That is considered off topic posting. Yes there maybe more important things to be fixed in CF but this is not the thread to discuss those things. Like I have been telling you from the beginning, please stop derailing the thread any more than you already have. Leave if you fail to do so.

@MODs Please clean this thread up. It will only go downhill if it isn't.
    Flash guards and looking away don't stop smoke.

I appreciate your help, but calling someone names IS being hostile.

I am trying to be polite here but you are making it really hard. Do you get mad this easily? A simple request to stay on topic has left you this angry...

I take it you don't support removing flash/smoke, fair enough, your opinion has been heard, that's all that is required of you here, not a totally different suggestion. That is considered off topic posting. Yes there maybe more important things to be fixed in CF but this is not the thread to discuss those things. Like I have been telling you from the beginning, please stop derailing the thread any more than you already have. Leave if you fail to do so.

@MODs Please clean this thread up. It will only go downhill if it isn't.

Try the char from ZM tickets that reducers smoke.

Smoke won't be removed from any mode just because you don't like it or it spoils your camping spot whether that be a cage in MM or your camping spot at A site on EE.

It was restricted on a per room basis for reasons already given.
    Try the char from ZM tickets that reducers smoke.

Smoke won't be removed from any mode just because you don't like it or it spoils your camping spot whether that be a cage in MM or your camping spot at A site on EE.

It was restricted on a per room basis for reasons already given.

The suggestion was not to completely remove flash/smoke from MM/HM/HMX, but to provide an option to disable it like TDM.

Atleast we are back on topic. Good job.
    The suggestion was not to completely remove flash/smoke MM/HM/HMX, but to provide an option to disable it like TDM.

Atleast we are back on topic. Good job.

It's ROUNDS based, it doesn't need restriction.

It was restricted from TDM because it's SPAWN based.

Get the idea.

All your basically saying it is should be restricted from rounds based games (optionally), which ofc is pointless and stupid because flash/smoke are tactical weapons to conceal movement.

And we always were on topic but because your brain can't handle the idea that it's very low priority to restrict smoke/flash if at all because there is more important stuff, (stuff that actually prevents you playing or finishing a game) then you are free to whine about it.

And just because that I told you "noobs look at flash" you got all offended, it wasn't personal, if you prefer to look at flash nades that are thrown that is probably what the problem is rather than the flash being used.

In short:

1) Flash / Smoke is needed just as any other ROUNDS based game.

2) If flash is thrown - Look away and/or use flash guard.

3) If you can handle a bit of smoke there is the Slaughter ticket char.

4) Even when People throw smoke into the cage it's easy to wait the smoke out, fire a bullet at the cage door every half a second until the smoke clears, look for red enemy names on crosshairs, even use your mini map it shows you where soldiers have been infected since your team mates disappear from the radar.
  • As I understand you want to completely remove smoke and flash from those mods although it's very useful sometimes for those who know how to use it . Why not make a restriction like in tdm ? So if it bothers you so much host your game and set your smoke/flash rules for others to stick to them .
    It's ROUNDS based, it doesn't need restriction.

It was restricted from TDM because it's SPAWN based.

Get the idea.

All your basically saying it is should be restricted from rounds based games (optionally), which ofc is pointless and stupid because flash/smoke are tactical weapons to conceal movement.

And we always were on topic but because your brain can't handle the idea that it's very low priority to restrict smoke/flash if at all because there is more important stuff, (stuff that actually prevents you playing or finishing a game) then you are free to whine about it.

And just because that I told you "noobs look at flash" you got all offended, it wasn't personal, if you prefer to look at flash nades that are thrown that is probably what the problem is rather than the flash being used.

In short:

1) Flash / Smoke is needed just as any other ROUNDS based game.

2) If flash is thrown - Look away and/or use flash guard.

3) If you can handle a bit of smoke there is the Slaughter ticket char.

4) Even when People throw smoke into the cage it's easy to wait the smoke out, fire a bullet at the cage door every half a second until the smoke clears, look for red enemy names on crosshairs, even use your mini map it shows you where soldiers have been infected since your team mates disappear from the radar.

Thanks for your input. You services are no longer required here.
  • I_zZ wrote: »
    5-6 noobs in same room who will smoke best camping spots or flash 1 second before mutation spreads

I do this :D
  • flashing isn't that noob. i flash plp sometimes. its not beneficial for the other players, but beneficial for the user:
    if im a soldier and someone gets mutated, the flash will give me enough time to flee.
    if im a mutan, i'll be able to easily mutate plp.

Its a annoying, but very powerful tactic. my tip: dont stay in groups in the begining. hide alone at first and when the rounds starts, THEN join groups.