Suggestion - Inbox

Can we have a larger Inbox limit? I've been trying to contact a GM for ages and their inbox's are always full.

Comments

• GM's have like 1,500 message limit. Mods have like 250. Regular users have about 50.

Why not use a Support ticket to contact a GM? It's the same thing really... what's the issue? :)
  • one_9 wrote: »
    GM's have like 1,500 message limit. Mods have like 250. Regular users have about 50.

Why not use a Support ticket to contact a GM? It's the same thing really... what's the issue? :)

In support they give you a answer, but it is not good enough. And the issue i'm having, they won't reply. They ignored it once already :)
  • What makes you think that when GMs of the support team can't resolve your issues, Saidin can? Lol. Support are the know-it-alls. Let's be real here I really doubt your message to Saidin on the forums is going to be replied (if even going to be seen) faster than support. Not even going to lie but, 99% the message is going to be automatically deleted, or be moved somewhere.

Thanks 9, I learned something new today. Saidin actually has a 1,500 message limit lolol. But um, there is no need to increase our inbox limit. I feel like 50 is enough for us regular users. Maybe instead of asking for limits to be increased, ask Saidin to start answering PMs all day. Which, I highly doubt, again, that he has time for. And he has made statements regarding that in the past.

Edit: Maybe not specifically Saidin, as there are other GMs with user accounts on the forums. But I used him because he's the "known" one.
  • Nocturneee wrote: »
    What makes you think that when GMs of the support team can't resolve your issues, Saidin can? Lol. Support are the know-it-alls. Let's be real here I really doubt your message to Saidin on the forums is going to be replied (if even going to be seen) faster than support. Not even going to lie but, 99% the message is going to be automatically deleted, or be moved somewhere.

Thanks 9, I learned something new today. Saidin actually has a 1,500 message limit lolol. But um, there is no need to increase our inbox limit. I feel like 50 is enough for us regular users. Maybe instead of asking for limits to be increased, ask Saidin to start answering PMs all day. Which, I highly doubt, again, that he has time for. And he has made statements regarding that in the past.

Edit: Maybe not specifically Saidin, as there are other GMs with user accounts on the forums. But I used him because he's the "known" one.

I did contact other GMs but they didn't reply and it's been weeks. I got some help from some mods and they said Saidin can only resolve the issue