M16s-Camo

Remake the gun please. Its the same as the basic gun except you get the crappy camo skin and the aug zoom. Not worth the amount of GP it takes to win. New camo skin, zoom like M4A1-Custom, and it'd be pretty sweet if it was more like the M16A2.

M16A2s-Camo!

plis

Comments

• This is not that bad of an idea. I'm sick of seeing my teammates dropping Gold M14s for Camo M16 because they think it's a super rare and powerful gun.

+1
  • Wait,

Who forced you to spin the M16-C? Exaclty.
  • It's still a viable weapon, unlike a lot of the the other weapons such as the Famas. The weapon is fine, it does what it says on the tin, it's a m16 with a camo.
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3677434']Wait,

Odd. Don't remember saying if I owned one or not. Good response though.
    yarrH wrote: »
    It's still a viable weapon, unlike a lot of the the other weapons such as the Famas. The weapon is fine, it does what it says on the tin, it's a m16 with a camo.

"Viable" sure. But the FAMAS isn't a GP crate weapon. If M16s-Camo was 45k GP in the item shop, we wouldnt be discussing it.
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3677434']Wait,

Exactly*

And yeah this is a good suggestion it will make the m16 more pro and i guess i'll see it more often
  • bbtol wrote: »
    Odd. Don't remember saying if I owned one or not

I didnt say you own it, I said you spun for it ( assuming that because you made this thread).

And if you didn't then I don't know what is possibly bothering you so much, nobody cares enough about the m16 to further enhance it, it's just out performed by countless other guns.

Why reskin any m16 when more people would like a g36/k-2/ reskin?
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3677507']it's just out performed by countless other guns.

^^^^^^^^ Exactly why it needs to be better. So it wont be so "out performed".

I think the m16 with a scope looks pretty sweet. But I've used the gun before and I know its not worth spinning. I'd like to be able to own a bad ass m16 someday.
    ^^^^^^^^ Exactly why it needs to be better. So it wont be so "out performed".

I think the m16 with a scope looks pretty sweet. But I've used the gun before and I know its not worth spinning. I'd like to be able to own a bad ass m16 someday.

Maybe a Silenced Red Dragon M16? :D
  • ' wrote:
    SKoRM;3677434']Wait,

if you dont wanna use it, dont.

I personally love the m16s-camo and can go pretty damn huge with it.

bad idea...
  • if you dont wanna use it, dont.

bad idea...

I would use the M16-C if I owned it to, seems like a cool gun. But I have as much luck with the Black Market that I have with girls so......

:(
  • if you dont wanna use it, dont.

bad idea...

But I want to use it. Its just terrible compared to the other rifles in the GP BM. Its almost out of place. How many times a week do you see the M16s-Camo in game? Now how many times do you see XM8-Adv or the Beretta? My suggestion would help it become more popular instead of being, almost, a waste of space.
    My suggestion would help it become more popular instead of being, almost, a waste of space.

First of all, it's your opinion, some people love the skin including myself because it's unique compared to the rest of the camo skins and the "aug styled" scope is more useful in some senerios.

Second, there are several guns that are a "waste of space", some in the GP black market and some not. Famas, Uzi, Micro-Galil, MP7, M9, Colt, P90 camo, micro-Galil silenced and a few more that I can't remember. If you change one gun that you are slightly disappointed in then start with the rest, which are even more of a let down.

And lastly, changes aren't made to guns without a reasonable explanation, try with a more professional approach.
  • meh, it would take the camo away from it, cause camo just makes more ammo, and faster reload rate, be lucky to have even the scope. its pretty much meant to look nice in your storage lol :P
  • First of all, it's your opinion, some people love the skin including myself because it's unique compared to the rest of the camo skins and the "aug styled" scope is more useful in some senerios.

Well, saying the aug style zoom is more useful is your opinion, so dont act like mine is less valuable. Also, the skin looks fine in its picture, but use it in game. Its all stretched out and stuff. That's why I was saying remake the skin so its not ****ty ingame.

Second, there are several guns that are a "waste of space", some in the GP black market and some not. Famas, Uzi, Micro-Galil, MP7, M9, Colt, P90 camo, micro-Galil silenced and a few more that I can't remember. If you change one gun that you are slightly disappointed in then start with the rest, which are even more of a let down.

And lastly, changes aren't made to guns without a reasonable explanation, try with a more professional approach.

I was talking about GP BM weapons that costs more than say, 40k GP. So... That's funny. Didn't realize FAMAS, Uzi, Micro Galil, Mp7, M9, and the Colt were GP crate weapons. Huh, news to me... P90 Camo is actually pretty fun gun to use. And Micro Galil is very useful in GM with it being silenced. Sure, MP5 Adv is a better choice, but its not GP BM is it?

I made a suggestion and gave my reasons why. How is that un-professional? Just because you didn't agree with it, doesn't make it any less professional.
  • /doublepost

Here it is in its picture. Looks good

9ot5.png

Here it is in-game. Notice the areas where it appears to be stretched out

q68.bmp
  • You have to admit that the M16 Camo is alot better than its predecessor.