New rank clanwise, leader turndown

(1)imo it would be nice if there would some sort of rank between LT and Leader, co-leader. It would be reserved to 1-2 people and would also have more powers than a LT but less than a leader. The powers are open for discussion.

Let me know your opinions about this.

Comments

• -1 mutiny!!

When someone creates their clan, and use most of their money to upgrade it, it's their decision whether to screw it up or not, it belongs to them.
  • ' wrote:
    Impaled[;3675831']-1 mutiny!!

When someone creates their clan, and use most of their money to upgrade it, it's their decision whether to screw it up or not, it belongs to them.

no. thats like saying that the ceo of a bank can let his bank go bankrupt 'just because he can'. of course this would usually not happen,because i highly doubt people already join a clan of a leader they don't suppport, but if the case is so that the leader is inactive for a long time i think someone else should be able to take over.
  • Yep. I like that idea but like a leader for the Clan wars, leader for the tryout/recruiting, and etc.
  • no. thats like saying that the ceo of a bank can let his bank go bankrupt 'just because he can'. of course this would usually not happen,because i highly doubt people already join a clan of a leader they don't suppport, but if the case is so that the leader is inactive for a long time i think someone else should be able to take over.

no u cant demote a leader, he is ur king, u dare to demote your king ? no you dont he will cut ur head down.

I know clans, much like the one I'm in, has had history of disputes among the leader and a LT(s). If it were to happen to be between the leader and the so said co-leader, it would only turn into a big headache and most likely a lot of QQ threads, support tickets, etc.

The clan system isn't too flawed and works for now.
  • no. thats like saying that the ceo of a bank can let his bank go bankrupt 'just because he can'.
    Nono, its more like a home, the owner is completely independent of anyone else and can let anyone in just as he has the right to kick them out anytime he wants. Ofc, if he goes on a vacation he can leave someone in-charge of his house but it's still his when he returns

Also banks are for business, clans not so much.
    Throne_LK wrote: »
    no u cant demote a leader, he is ur king, u dare to demote your king ? no you dont he will cut ur head down.
    This person knows ^^
  • Throne_LK wrote: »

we don't live in the 13th century anymore, sorry.
    Twinkiezz wrote: »
    Yep. I like that idea but like a leader for the Clan wars, leader for the tryout/recruiting, and etc.

yeah, it was more of an idea open to suggestion in terms of what kind of power that rank should have.

Oh and btw, the main idea was to let people know about my original idea(new rank), so i deleted the second suggestion even though some peoples opinions on why it shouldnt be implemented were poorly supported by good arguments.
  • what aload of turkism , your talking jibberish ffs
    Close this sh1t down ,
  • sultanS0 wrote: »
    what aload of turkism , your talking jibberish ffs
    Close this sh1t down ,

And now say it in english.
  • Well my clan personality has a "co-leader" who occasionally takes over when the leader can't play for a period of time, most clans have the same concept. So it's not a useless idea.

The problem is the only powers a LT has is accepting and kicking members, creating news and permanent messages. The leaders have this authority plus the power to change clan logos/names and promote/demote members.

So where would a co-leader stand, becuase there's not much room in between. Also, don't take any powers away from LTs becuase that would be lame.
  • it is actually possible to make this happen

The co-leader can have more power than the LTs but less power than the leader as stated.

The co-leader can..
    -promote/demote LTs with the leaders permission (in clan management a message will be there only seen by the leader)
    -accept/decline new recruits
    -kick people

The co-leader cannot..
    -change clan name
    -change clan logo
    -kick the leader (obviously)

even though this is a way to add the rank "co-leader". I do not support adding this rank. If the leader is on leave, his/her LTs are in charge. If hes leaving for a long time and the clan somehow gets boring and people leave. He can just re-recruit those same players again.