Hero Mode/ HMX Idea

Alright. It has been confirmed firmly that the Barrett sniper would not be making an appearance to the game because it is overpowered etc, etc. Although that is true, it would be great to have this weapon when you turn into a hero in hero mode for certain maps. Just like they would never put the Fal Camo on the main game, they could do the same thing.

On the other hand! It can also be awarded when you become the commando/ranger instead of melee. Instead of commander/ranger you can become the Scout or something similar. It would take more shots, it would be tricky to use, but it would be one of the funnest things for Crossfire. There are many ways you can keep the gun balanced enough for the mutation modes, such as, keeping it as it is, nerfing it, or even making it stronger if it is used as the "scout".

Tell me what you guys think.

Comments

• It's not overpowered at all.

Awm's are overpowered if you look at it the same way when compared to M700 and PSG1 and Draggy. Yet they are added.

This Barrett sniper would just make sniping in MM type games a possible thing to do. Because although you could AWM it's not really going to work when you even have 1 mutant 'on' you.

As for what people say about the Barrett sniper i.e wall bang how many times does wall bang even come into play in most games? And CF isn't in a gaming league only certain players and clans and there it could be restricted.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    It's not overpowered at all.

Awm's are overpowered if you look at it the same way when compared to M700 and PSG1 and Draggy. Yet they are added.

This Barrett sniper would just make sniping in MM type games a possible thing to do. Because although you could AWM it's not really going to work when you even have 1 mutant 'on' you.

As for what people say about the Barrett sniper i.e wall bang how many times does wall bang even come into play in most games? And CF isn't in a gaming league only certain players and clans and there it could be restricted.

I like this guy.

But as for the Hero Mode and HMX idea, I think that we should give a weapon with Barret like stats to the Commando/Ranger, leaving the melees as the melee for the character. For example, say the last player turns into commando, their weapons turn into Barret, Secondary (Not sure what gun for here), and Dual Kukri, similar for the Ranger.
  • +1, I like the idea of switching between melee and barret while being ranger
  • Add new character in HMX that he/she wields dual kris and name of warrior is silat
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    It's not overpowered at all.

I have the Barett on CF EU and the wallbang is very useful. Most of the kills are done trough boxes or doors. It's really overpowered for a sniper, but still a lot of fun to use.

They should let us chose between the regular hero, commando or the scout at the beginning of the round. (Even before anyone got to become the commando, every player can chose)
    This way you would have less people complaining about having to use a sniper. I love the barett, so I don't really care where we get it as long as we get it.
  • It seems as a nice idea to have some various weapons in HMX for the hero :d