IP Restrictions SHOULD Be Changed!

So a while back, [GM]Saidin released a post about IP restricions to be able to play CrossFire NORTH AMERICA (this is capitalized for a reason). Many, actual north american players and I believe this should be changed.

ORIGINAL THREAD HERE! --> :http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=166411

From the Map that was shown in the post, most of Europe and Asia were blocked from accessing CrossFire NA. As most admins/mods know. Latin players are unfortunately annoying and rude. They would trash talk other players, use overpowered guns, kick people for many, unfair reasons (ping, skill etc.) and its ruining the community.

CrossFire America Latina was released a few years after the North American version, both are property of Z8Games. The Latin American version is also accessable by both North and South American players, just as the NORTH AMERICAN version is. Now I am capitalizing N.A. for a reason. It is north america so it should ONLY be available to people who live in Canada/US/UK.

I understand that Z8Games owns the AL version and they want money from both, but you have to understand that this isnt what the PLAYERS want. We want fair, fun gaming for all. The latin players are rude, obnoxious and annoying whether using a rude/racist macro or kicking non-latin players so clan-mates, friends can join. Creating rooms that if your ping isnt 150+, you are kicked. Latin players practically OWN the north american verson, more than north americans do.

You may state that your intentions are for all players when we DONT want re-skins (m4a1, ak47 knife flower power, AUG red dragon etc.) We DONT want people kicking us because of skill, by that I mean some players, not just latins, would kick you in FFA types of games because your ACE. I would see a latin player say "Kik Ace plz!" as soon as they joined. Im not being racist, a LOT of latin players are nice, but I would rather them not play OUR game, they have their own. It would be easy and inexpensive to do a simple transfer over of accounts. PLEASE LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY Z8GAMES!!!!!!

There is a latin version for a reason, say someone who lives in a region that dosent have a crossfire should be allowed to play our version, but along with Europe, south america has their own version.

Comments