Time for new VIP

The ak vip weapons have been out for some time now, so guess what, I think it is about time for a new vip weapon. I would more than love for a m4a1 vip to come out in our version because it would give a people a choice between ak and m4 just like crossfire has been shaped this whole time, you know, for people who prefer the m4 to have their vip weapon. ZI would love to have a sniper and other vip weapons too, but I'm set on m4 vip.

Tell me what you guys think, and remember, NO REFERENCING FROM OTHER VERSIONS.

Comments

• mbuzzcut wrote: »
    The ak vip weapons have been out for some time now, so guess what, I think it is about time for a new vip weapon. I would more than love for a m4a1 vip to come out in our version because it would give a people a choice between ak and m4 just like crossfire has been shaped this whole time, you know, for people who prefer the m4 to have their vip weapon. ZI would love to have a sniper and other vip weapons too, but I'm set on m4 vip.

Tell me what you guys think, and remember, NO REFERENCING FROM OTHER VERSIONS.

u panty thief.
  • DroOown wrote: »
    u panty thief.

40002908.jpg

...never thought people would talk about the name of my clan in the forums, haha