Slaughter Ticket Idea

So for a new slaughter ticket there should be the Thompson gold. I know that sound like just a Thompson reskin, big deal, but the ticket should also come with.. wait for it.. drum roll please... a golden kukri.

I mean seriously, I have been waiting for a new kukri for so long and I would be more than happy for a gold version in the slaughter tickets.

Tell me what you guys think.

Comments

• mbuzzcut wrote: »
    So for a new slaughter ticket there should be the Thompson gold. I know that sound like just a Thompson reskin, big deal, but the ticket should also come with.. wait for it.. drum roll please... a golden kukri.

I mean seriously, I have been waiting for a new kukri for so long and I would be more than happy for a gold version in the slaughter tickets.

Tell me what you guys think.

I would like to see the golden Thompson get implemented. With +10 or even +20 ammo (depends on the version) it becomes a real beast in HM/MM/HMX.
    I'm not a fan of the golden Kukri however. That weapon is way overpowered and even worse than the Kris in my opinion.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • +1 for sure
    personally i dont care about a thompson reskin
    i just want the kukri
    and if it is on slaughter tickets it will be far more easy to win it not like the royal dragon crates -.-
  • There is a Halloween kukri in some other versions of the game. We'll just have to be patient and see what happens when that time rolls around. I know other versions have the gold Thompson, but, in my opinion, a gold reskin on an American classic like the Tommy gun is a disgrace to the original.
  • +1 for sure
    personally i dont care about a thompson reskin
    i just want the kukri
    and if it is on slaughter tickets it will be far more easy to win it not like the royal dragon crates -.-
    Well, I didn't figure people would care much about the thompson gold, so I thought that if both were put together it would balance out and make a slaughter ticket worth getting.
    JGX421 wrote: »
    There is a Halloween kukri in some other versions of the game. We'll just have to be patient and see what happens when that time rolls around. I know other versions have the gold Thompson, but, in my opinion, a gold reskin on an American classic like the Tommy gun is a disgrace to the original.
    I understand what you are saying, but it looks to me like slaughter tickets are going gold from now on (and I hope so), so I figured that both of them being gold and in the same ticket would only be necessary.