Black Widow TD

Hey everyone,

the idea I'm about to post is not mine. I read about it on a crossfire wiki and liked it, so that's why I post about it.
Also, it should'nt violate the rules to post about other CF versions as long as nothing is spoiled (especially in terms of pictures).

Black Widow is one of the oldest maps in this version, available for Search & Destroy as well as Free For All mode.
It is quite balanced regarding the layout (save for the bomb sites), very big and has a lot of routes to be taken.
To be honest, I'm not much into SnD and FFA has become unattractive to me ever since the kick votes got abused there. Honestly, getting kicked just because you got some legit kills or because your opponent lags just isn't fun.

I've recently read that this map is also available for Team Deathmatch in other versions of Crossfire. I think it would be a great thing to implement in this CF version as well.
Black Widow makes a fine TD map with spots both to snipe and to rush and it also offers room for ambushes. Besides, we would have another big map to play in.

Please share your thoughts about this.

On a side note: Before the Korean CF version shut down, there were some maps that have never been released in other versions. It would be nice to have them available. Even though the chances are low: could an offical tell whether these are even available or is Smilegate just keeping them hidden?

best regards,
Urkel

Comments