Something Most have Missed (golden knife requesters)

A lot of people have been begging for a golden knife, and trust me I want one so bad too. The problem is, that a golden knife has not yet been introduced in to other versions, so I doubt we will be getting one anytime soon. BUT, we are in luck. There are other knife varients, so far I have found knife stripe, but more importantly, knife-knight!
The knife is beautiful, with minor modifications as far as I can tell. Here a video you can see it on from ItsDamageInc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWbVtGBkRs

Please, instead of asking for a gold knife, help me (and yourself) to get the knife-knight. It is a beautiful knife, and if we asked for it as much as we do for knife gold, we would definitely get it. Get the word out on the forums. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• it's not allowed to post content from other versions.

But ok ya Golden knife has not been seen yet in any version and that is what makes it more unique if CFNA/UK is the first one to add such a weapon. It's also that z8games needs to actually send the suggestion to the developers and see if the see anything in it for the version the are working on.

Also CFNA/UK, has released unique content before and it can't be the last one.

Till CF dies ill stick to Golden knife :P
  • What would be the benefit of having an item first? Several months later, it would be in most other versions. You can't possibly just want the feeling of having an item first. It becomes meaningless after the item gets widespread it in my opinion...

best regards,
    Urkel