Wanted Reskins

So I posted the other day that I wanted the m4a1 royal dragon to come back, and with help from other users, although somewhat supported, would be a bad deal because it would make people who won the gun angry. So I thought,"hey, why don't they make my other favorite gun a royal dragon variant." Which lead me to a couple of Ideas. First, I would love to see the Royal/Legendary dragon on the M14 Ebr. Now, I know that the last thing we need is everybody running around with the M14 Ebr but what the heck, right? Also that lead me to the thought of how the reskins of the m14 ebr in the black market were both Christmas skins.

So as far from Christmas as we are, I would love to see a tradition of a holiday skin every year for the m14 ebr. Just a thought. (I did take into consideration that we would want new Christmas guns too). Also, every year the skin would be new, meaning the people who won a M14 ebr Christmas wont be so mad, but I guess they still kinda would be...

Anyways, THAT lead me to think about the desert eagle variants. Where did they go? I think there should be a Desert Eagle Christmas Remake As well. I would like to see a liquid metal on a deagle as well as any other pistol. I would also be very pleased with a new dragon skin for the desert eagle.

Sorry for all the rambling guys. Most of these weapons haven't been in the other versions though. And thank you for your time.