Suggestion that most of us want .

Okay, i used to play crossfire like 3 years ago, it was full of hackers, it still had abit of enjoying time with the help of kick voting, now that i'm back i dont see any hacks, but i see people vote kicking for nothing, and it works !
Example : yesterday (Thats true) i was playing in egypt map, a guy insulted another guy, the insulted guy was very nice to him and said i wont reply to you but thanks or something like that, the guy that was nice and got insulted got vote-kicked and he got kicked..

another one, i was playing in black widow SND , like 2 or 3 people said that someone in my team hacks, i thought i would just vote kick him in case he is really a hacker and people in team wants to keep him , the vote kick got denied (i found out he is a nice guy and not a hacker too, i apology to him if he can read this ) and i got vote kicked then kicked in few seconds, for what? nothing...

and in most of the rooms i go to play at, at the last 30 seconds people starts vote kicking for no reason and sometimes it works too ! and i was in zombie once, i was playing and it was all okay, when we reached like 20/30 i got vote kicked... for no reason, i ( and most of the good players, not saying im good tho) are playing fair ,but we still get kicked..

i request the vote kick to be DELETED and make a report command instead and GM/moderators can watch reports, they go to server and spec the reported guy if he hacks or not ( this might be abused alot tho) and insulting just make a ignoring command so u cant see what he types,etc ,or just do ANYTHING to prevent these kids from vote kicking players for no reason, and people just does F11 all the time, please do anything.

Comments

• Vote kicking is really something you MUST deal with as a regular player. There's nothing you can do other than playing with supportive friends and clan mates. This thread have had similar replicas and the same replies over and over again.

Z8Games have no plan of removing this system and probably not even an insight to improve it. Their attentions are basically drawn into server, ping, and other technical issues. So, don't expect Z8Games to apply changes to vote-kicking anytime soon.

Furthermore, I'd like to point out that it's not Z8's fault that their system is so overly abused. I know that yes, if there never was this system, players won't suffer from frustration and anger. But, you have to understand that vote-kicks were originally meant to be used to kick hackers from game rooms. That was really the main purpose. However, over time, that changed. The majority abuse the system for several different reasons, you name them. The point that I'm trying to make is that it's the game community's fault.

Just because you may want a certain feature removed, it does not automatically mean that the request will be considered. For now, you can only deal with it, avoid and ignore, or simply give up and quit.
  • I would rather get kicked than not being able to kick cheaters or people that I don't want in my room.
  • Im sorry, but this is just another QQ thread that won't change anything, we all know that kick vote is highly abused and people do f11's for fun, but one just needs to learn how to accept it and live with it.
  • or atleast higher the amount of F11 votes needed i just hate it, i have been playing for like 1 week and never seen a hacker , they disppeard , but oh well :/ i guess i will have to live with it
  • I experienced the time back in 2010 when there were hackers in all MM games and you simply couldn't kick them. So a clear no on disabling kick voting from me.
    The requirements could be higher in some game modes though. Especially in Zombie Mode, where a 2-2 can get you kicked and many clans by now abuse this to take over rooms...

best regards,
    Urkel
  • i'm gonna disagree with any suggestion included with the words: delete kickvote
  • It shouldn't be deleted, although sometimes I would favor deletion due to the massive amount of abuse.

It might not even be kick voting that needs fixing just making NEW BR's register on their own version which would reduce kicks by a lot.

Get a license for the middle east and make them move there.

90% of the kicking would be fixed over night.
    another one, i was playing in black widow SND , like 2 or 3 people said that someone in my team hacks, i thought i would just vote kick him in case he is really a hacker and people in team wants to keep him , the vote kick got denied (i found out he is a nice guy and not a hacker too, i apology to him if he can read this ) and i got vote kicked then kicked in few seconds, for what? nothing...

As for the above you honestly deserved the kick. I will kick anyone that kicks me and I also kick others that are trying to kick people I know, know of, or know don't hack.
  • i_zZ wrote: »
    Im sorry, but this is just another QQ thread that won't change anything, we all know that kick vote is highly abused and people do f11's for fun, but one just needs to learn how to accept it and live with it.

It's not a QQ thread, it's a suggestion
  • i was kicked 6 times in one hour today :D
    i keep LOLing on my self
  • hocky255 wrote: »

Complains about vote kick abuse, and then abuses vote kick.

Damnnnnnnnnn
  • Yeah the kick vote is annoying, but as said rather be kicked than unable to kick the hackers. Although it has become free range for the hackers and legits only get kicked any more lol.

How bout removing kick vote after round 24 in zm???!!!
  • hocky255 wrote: »
    Okay, i used to play crossfire like 3 years ago, it was full of hackers, it still had abit of enjoying time with the help of kick voting, now that i'm back i dont see any hacks, but i see people vote kicking for nothing, and it works !
    Example : yesterday (Thats true) i was playing in egypt map, a guy insulted another guy, the insulted guy was very nice to him and said i wont reply to you but thanks or something like that, the guy that was nice and got insulted got vote-kicked and he got kicked..

and in most of the rooms i go to play at, at the last 30 seconds people starts vote kicking for no reason and sometimes it works too ! and i was in zombie once, i was playing and it was all okay, when we reached like 20/30 i got vote kicked... for no reason, i ( and most of the good players, not saying im good tho) are playing fair ,but we still get kicked..

i request the vote kick to be DELETED and make a report command instead and GM/moderators can watch reports, they go to server and spec the reported guy if he hacks or not ( this might be abused alot tho) and insulting just make a ignoring command so u cant see what he types,etc ,or just do ANYTHING to prevent these kids from vote kicking players for no reason, and people just does F11 all the time, please do anything.
    So what you are saying is; You abuse kick-vote yourself by kicking players without proof of them being anything other than good, and you are shocked they do the same to you, or that they kick you for abusing kick-vote.

And because many players like you can't use kick-vote responsibly, you want the GMs to remove kick-vote all together, so that we have no choice but to play with those that truly deserve to be kicked.

Hypocrite much?

It's not kick-vote, but it's the childish mentality of its abusers that needs fixing.
  • Z4E wrote: »
    LOLing on my self

Laughing Out Louding on my self... Mkay
  • Yeah the kick vote is annoying, but as said rather be kicked than unable to kick the hackers. Although it has become free range for the hackers and legits only get kicked any more lol.

How bout removing kick vote after round 24 in zm???!!!

Who kicks after round 24 which would be wave 25?

After 25 no one can join so your better off keeping anyone there, even the most idiotic noob.

They would be better of removing kick vote in zm altogether. It's mostly used for 4 reasons; 1) Kick so a friend can join, 2) steal a room, 3) Because they perceive someone will die, 4) Because you kicked or tried to kick a hacker.

In ZM people will welcome hackers and defend them so there is no legitimate use of it in this mode at all.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Who kicks after round 24 which would be wave 25?

After 25 no one can join so your better off keeping anyone there, even the most idiotic noob.

They would be better of removing kick vote in zm altogether. It's mostly used for 4 reasons; 1) Kick so a friend can join, 2) steal a room, 3) Because they perceive someone will die, 4) Because you kicked or tried to kick a hacker.

In ZM people will welcome hackers and defend them so there is no legitimate use of it in this mode at all.
    You forgot reason #5. Which explains why they would kick you after round 24. They are waiting to turn on their hacks themselves and they don't want you to be a witness to it.

There are a lot of players that use hacks only in Zombie Mode, thinking that them only cheating the game, and not their fellow players, will allow them to go unnoticed.
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    You forgot reason #5. Which explains why they would kick you after round 24. They are waiting to turn on their hacks themselves and they don't want you to be a witness to it.

There are a lot of players that use hacks only in Zombie Mode, thinking that them only cheating the game, and not their fellow players, will allow them to go unnoticed.

True and there are probably more illegitimate reasons too.

ZM is the most pointless to have kicking in.

Worse comes to worse and a hacker does enter your game then you may not get that crystal that you wanted, but you at least get a gold for virtually doing nothing. And it's not like he would get kicked anyway.
  • In most cases, the kick vote system is not abused because it is faulty, but because there are indeed too many childish playerss that can't get over someone killing them or just being better than them.
    The only exception to this for me is ZM. In my opinion, a 2-2 simply makes it too easy to kick people. Of course all the examples of taking over rooms also point at a questionable mentality, but the vote requirements of that mode support this even more.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    In most cases, the kick vote system is not abused because it is faulty, but because there are indeed too many childish playerss that can't get over someone killing them or just being better than them.

But on those grounds I would say it is faulty as it is not fit for purpose i.e fit for noobs.

With so many noobs and with it being so easy to get 10 votes the threshold should be slightly higher to factor in the noobs.

Sure some will say "well it will be harder to kick a hacker", however that is not the case as lots of hackers get 11-14 agrees. The only time it is 4-12 is when the players in the room want to keep the hacker.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    But on those grounds I would say it is faulty as it is not fit for purpose i.e fit for noobs.

With so many noobs and with it being so easy to get 10 votes the threshold should be slightly higher to factor in the noobs.

Sure some will say "well it will be harder to kick a hacker", however that is not the case as lots of hackers get 11-14 agrees. The only time it is 4-12 is when the players in the room want to keep the hacker.

Of course I get what you're pointing at. Still, I think the vote system cannot be blamed for a player community in which children and people that are easily set off can play. This game has no effective means of age verfication (to adress the kicking made by immature kids who kick just for fun), not to speak of the lack of means to evaluate if a player can handle frustration by the game or will start kicking. Latter isn't practicable anyway and therefore will always be a problem anyways because we all can have bad days where we're full of rage and want to kick people for inapropriate reasons.

Something like an age verfication however would be useful to ensure that only people of age may play this game. My bet is that this would at least slightly decrease the amount of inapropriate kicks. However, I see two problems of this:
    1. Realizing this without great expenditure.
    2. It would keep a significant amount of customers (that reads ZP buyers) from spending money on the game. Therefore, verification of age cannot be in Smilegates nor Z8games interest.

Besides, I often experience games where it is hard enough to get a hacker or tremendous lagger (we're talkign about constant 200+) kicked just with these 10 votes. 11-14 votes are quite rare in the games I play in.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Z4E wrote: »
    i was kicked 6 times in one hour today :D
    i keep LOLing on my self

Lol, I'd be raging.
    Please teach me the tricks of being patient ;)