Final request for Bp items.

After reading a topic or two on how BP will be phased out sooner or later, i have but one request.

Before its gone for good, could you put out a Limited time item of Rare quality and value. Not necessarily a weapon, though I will NOT say no to a new BP weapon, but mayhaps a set of items like a hat, backpack, pouch, waist, and goggle set that if we happen to get em all before bp is gone and you cant get them, Niffty Neeto magic effects, not unlike the Blue skull set. Mayhaps the set does include a weapon as well, Not for me decide. However the essential part of it is, it gives the plays the items they've been asking for, They wont be flooded around the server if they're only available to purchase for a limited time, With the whole set that could total 200,000bp or more, makes it so not everyone will have it all, but there will be a small few that will.

As for what the effects are, i would like to see

Helmet slot : Perm kevlar hat effects, 5% xp
Google slot : High Flash bang resistance, 5% xp
Backpack slot : Perm Kevlar vest effects, 5% xp
Compass slot : High smoke resistance, 5% xp
Magazine Pouch slot : 1x extra mags for Primary and Secondary, 5% xp
Waist Slot : Perm Shock Absorber effect, 5% xp
*Boot Slot : Perm Shock Absorber effect, 5% xp

* This slot isnt used in game yet, its just X'd out, but if it was.......
Waist Slot : Perm Speedy defuse / speed up effect, 5% xp.

If you bought them all....

Helmet slot : Perm kevlar hat effects, 1x mutation defence, 10% xp
Google slot : Flash bang immunity, Breath down, 10% xp
Backpack slot : Perm Kevlar vest effects, Perm Bag 3, 10% xp
Compass slot : smoke immunity, 1 extra grenade of each type ( 2 total ) 10% xp
Magazine Pouch slot : 2x extra mags for Primary and Secondary, 10% xp
Waist Slot : Perm Shock Absorber effect, Perm Speedy defuse / speed up effect, 10% xp

*Boot Slot : Perm Shock Absorber effect, Perm Slient running, 10% xp
Waist Slot : Perm Speedy defuse / speed up effect, Cannot be kicked from games 10% xp.

Now, before you get on a tear here, all these items are LIMITED BP items, before it goes, and even if you get them all, the xp bonus is only 70% less than both the ak fury and beast, and for the most of use who would be buying ALL these items, already have all these bonus effects for over 485265875 days in storage already so these effects would technically be redundant. The immunity to flash, smoke, perm bag 3, extra grenades and mags are the only new effects, and some are just adjusted base effects.

BP is like credit, and for those of use who saved our credit should be rewarded, as it does come from money we spent on the game, and no ware else! This would be the final fair well and thank you all at the same time. The effects i suggested were only just that, a suggestion, they can do what ever you code them to do. However for a bundled pack of 200,000 bp is already 200$ spent on crossfire alone, and that is alot of money to spend on a game, period.

That is all i have to suggest this time, For those that actually read all that, There is a plate of cookies over there in the corner, milks free.

........ I still want a perm Remmington knife, Like the one i suggest, a Winchester model 1987 trenchgun with bayonet, It would be the lever action rifle's big brother...heh....

Comments

• CFSir wrote: »
    I see armour

I see a troll
    +Infraction
  • Hell_CattX wrote: »
    After reading a topic or two on how BP will be phased out sooner or later, i have but one request.

Before its gone for good, could you put out a Limited time item of Rare quality and value. Not necessarily a weapon, though I will NOT say no to a new BP weapon, but mayhaps a set of items like a hat, backpack, pouch, waist, and goggle set that if we happen to get em all before bp is gone and you cant get them, Niffty Neeto magic effects, not unlike the Blue skull set. Mayhaps the set does include a weapon as well, Not for me decide. However the essential part of it is, it gives the plays the items they've been asking for, They wont be flooded around the server if they're only available to purchase for a limited time, With the whole set that could total 200,000bp or more, makes it so not everyone will have it all, but there will be a small few that will.

As for what the effects are, i would like to see

Helmet slot : Perm kevlar hat effects, 5% xp
    Google slot : High Flash bang resistance, 5% xp
    Backpack slot : Perm Kevlar vest effects, 5% xp
    Compass slot : High smoke resistance, 5% xp
    Magazine Pouch slot : 1x extra mags for Primary and Secondary, 5% xp
    Waist Slot : Perm Shock Absorber effect, 5% xp
    *Boot Slot : Perm Shock Absorber effect, 5% xp

* This slot isnt used in game yet, its just X'd out, but if it was.......
    Waist Slot : Perm Speedy defuse / speed up effect, 5% xp.

If you bought them all....

Helmet slot : Perm kevlar hat effects, 1x mutation defence, 10% xp
    Google slot : Flash bang immunity, Breath down, 10% xp
    Backpack slot : Perm Kevlar vest effects, Perm Bag 3, 10% xp
    Compass slot : smoke immunity, 1 extra grenade of each type ( 2 total ) 10% xp
    Magazine Pouch slot : 2x extra mags for Primary and Secondary, 10% xp
    Waist Slot : Perm Shock Absorber effect, Perm Speedy defuse / speed up effect, 10% xp

*Boot Slot : Perm Shock Absorber effect, Perm Slient running, 10% xp
    Waist Slot : Perm Speedy defuse / speed up effect, Cannot be kicked from games 10% xp.

Now, before you get on a tear here, all these items are LIMITED BP items, before it goes, and even if you get them all, the xp bonus is only 70% less than both the ak fury and beast, and for the most of use who would be buying ALL these items, already have all these bonus effects for over 485265875 days in storage already so these effects would technically be redundant. The immunity to flash, smoke, perm bag 3, extra grenades and mags are the only new effects, and some are just adjusted base effects.

BP is like credit, and for those of use who saved our credit should be rewarded, as it does come from money we spent on the game, and no ware else! This would be the final fair well and thank you all at the same time. The effects i suggested were only just that, a suggestion, they can do what ever you code them to do. However for a bundled pack of 200,000 bp is already 200$ spent on crossfire alone, and that is alot of money to spend on a game, period.

That is all i have to suggest this time, For those that actually read all that, There is a plate of cookies over there in the corner, milks free.

........ I still want a perm Remmington knife, Like the one i suggest, a Winchester model 1987 trenchgun with bayonet, It would be the lever action rifle's big brother...heh....

Yeah, we need a shotgun/pistol that you can redeem from the BP Mall.
    Remmington-knife would be perfect for the job and p2280-camo would be perfect too. but since p2280camo is gp crates, we'll have to think of another one
  • Yeah, we need a shotgun/pistol that you can redeem from the BP Mall.
    Remmington-knife would be perfect for the job and p2280-camo would be perfect too. but since p2280camo is gp crates, we'll have to think of another one

Learn to edit your posts holy..

OT: Sounds pretty cool even though we probably won't get new bp items.