KickVote Suggestion

Since so many are complaining about kickvotes, how about we reward those being kicked, for starters:

-Let their k/d count on their profile, or if they have a fury, give them an option
-Give them exp equivalent to the amount of kills/deaths they have and the status of the game (whether GR or BL is winning)
-Let their kills count for badges and missions

I think that would stop many of the kickvote complaints, this helps keep games clean and free while still giving the rewards and benefits to the legit players who are victims of the system.

Comments

• Indeed. It blows when trying to do daily and just keep getting kicked.

Do we can if a non legit gets to keep the stats from a game? Why should we cuz they will get banned.
  • They should do this.

Make all your progress count even missions.

After all Z8 have a firm anti hacking policy, perma bans from the full functioning report system and they have threads stating they hate hackers too.

Do what would a hacker gain? And why would you care if they get their rewards? A kick gets them oyt of your game and that is what you want....
  • I myself have thought of this, but the idea came to a halt when I realized hackers would thrive greatly in this system

-1 (sorry)
  • I myself have thought of this, but the idea came to a halt when I realized hackers would thrive greatly in this system

-1 (sorry)

If you think it is that great a feature then try hacking maybe?

I don't care who gets what EXP from CW bugs, hacking, glitching and farming - IDC it's not my business, that is the GM's problem to ban hackers.

I don't know why people care so much about what others are doing.

The primary roll of kick vote is to remove hackers.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    If you think it is that great a feature then try hacking maybe?

I don't care who gets what EXP from CW bugs, hacking, glitching and farming - IDC it's not my business, that is the GM's problem to ban hackers.

I don't know why people care so much about what others are doing.

The primary roll of kick vote is to remove hackers.

well the thing is, when they get great ranks, trusted, extreme guns, etc. you see, its not just their actions that affect me, but the outcome of their actions.
  • well the thing is, when they get great ranks, trusted, extreme guns, etc. you see, its not just their actions that affect me, but the outcome of their actions.

Well one of the actions that affects you and me is that some people hate hackers but still want to win the game, it may be for missions/ribbon and so on. So what some players do is keep the hacker right until the end but because they supposedly hate hackers they kick them right at the end after the win is secured.

With this in place these sorts of noobs would kick faster since hackers will reap the rewards of playing longer.

Maybe if this was implemented the hacking might actually decrease somewhat? Besides just because a hacker ruined a game trying to do his daily doesn't mean he will stop just because he was kicked. He will have to go and hack in a new room to finish (maybe your room) whereas if he got his rewards then he could very well log off.
  • well the thing is, when they get great ranks, trusted, extreme guns, etc. you see, its not just their actions that affect me, but the outcome of their actions.

You'd hope most hackers would be banned before they had the chance to reach 'respectable' ranks.

Most cheaters don't even care about ribbons, ranks, guns etc, after all, they're risking their account so why would they bother putting time into it? The amount of people that are legit greatly exceeds the amount of hackers, and therefore this idea would be worth adding in as it benefits more players.

So anyway +1
  • 10pFreddo wrote: »
    You'd hope most hackers would be banned before they had the chance to reach 'respectable' ranks.

Most cheaters don't even care about ribbons, ranks, guns etc, after all, they're risking their account so why would they bother putting time into it? The amount of people that are legit greatly exceeds the amount of hackers, and therefore this idea would be worth adding in as it benefits more players.

So anyway +1

Andhackers can manage just fine with an M16 anyway. One bullet from an M16 aimbotter is just as good or even better than any ZP gun.