Mutation Mode Mega Crate

A crate to help bring back mutation mode
Contents :
Main Prize = Anti Mutation M60 (150/150 in normal modes-150/300 in mutation modes)
Anti Mutation Deagle (9/36 in normal modes-9/45 in mutation modes)
Commando's Kukri/Ranger's Axe (Either or, pick one. Both do the standard
damage in normal game modes/both do double damage in mutation modes)

Sub Prizes = 7 day m60 adv
7 day deagle camo
7 day mutation spray
7 day mutation namecard
7 day blue muzzle flame
Coupons
GP

+1/-1
Any suggestions?

Comments

• But u will play & take just Not like as zombie u must kill boss & fight ..
    mAny people will make a farm -Sure sO it will be bOring any way..
    acttualy mut mode noT realy GOod as Hero moDe much fun u be hero some Times :)
    so it will be a BAd idea ..Sorry. :(
  • iAroOOoo wrote: »
    But u will play & take just Not like as zombie u must kill boss & fight ..
    mAny people will make a farm -Sure sO it will be bOring any way..
    acttualy mut mode noT realy GOod as Hero moDe much fun u be hero some Times :)
    so it will be a BAd idea ..Sorry. :(

Mutation "MODES" include
    1. Mutation Mode
    2. Hero Mode
    3. Hero Mode X
  • A crate to help bring back mutation mode
    Contents :
    Main Prize = Anti Mutation M60 (150/150 in normal modes-150/300 in mutation modes)
    Anti Mutation Deagle (9/36 in normal modes-9/45 in mutation modes)
    Commando's Kukri/Ranger's Axe (Either or, pick one. Both do the standard
    damage in normal game modes/both do double damage in mutation modes)

Sub Prizes = 7 day m60 adv
    7 day deagle camo
    7 day mutation spray
    7 day mutation namecard
    7 day blue muzzle flame
    Coupons
    GP

+1/-1
    Any suggestions?

Mutation Modes really needs no revival as you intend it here. They're all rather fine, even though MM gets a bit crinkly around the edges.
    As for the crate itself:
    First of all, the M60 is a terrible weapon. No one should be seduced to get one. Suggest another main wep.
    Secondly, those MM bonuses feel unfair to me when compared to other crate guns that are mostly used in MM games like the Minimi (Xmas), Gatling (Gold, Halloween, LM) as well as compared to other secondaries (I don't really care for the melees since I never seriously use them in MM modes).
    Also, I heavily dislike the idea of a dual Kukri that can be used outside HMX. Every one Kukri you encounter is already one Kukri too much.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Urkel2005 wrote: »
    Mutation Modes really needs no revival as you intend it here. They're all rather fine, even though MM gets a bit crinkly around the edges.
    As for the crate itself:
    First of all, the M60 is a terrible weapon. No one should be seduced to get one. Suggest another main wep.
    Secondly, those MM bonuses feel unfair to me when compared to other crate guns that are mostly used in MM games like the Minimi (Xmas), Gatling (Gold, Halloween, LM) as well as compared to other secondaries (I don't really care for the melees since I never seriously use them in MM modes).
    Also, I heavily dislike the idea of a dual Kukri that can be used outside HMX. One Kukri would already be too much

There needs to be some sort of tradeoff, we can't have a minimi with 2000/2000 ammo now can we? No super OP weapons, while the m60 isn't the most accurate gun, it does have the advantages of having an extra clip in mutation modes for that extra burst of power.
    I guess you're right about mutation modes not needing a revival, I just don't play them anymore because I get kicked everytime I try to play. These "other" crate guns were not made special for these game modes (possibly the exception of the gatling guns) but the deagle has an extra clip because it is easy to run out of ammo and I was originally going to suggest a g18 with 20/40 ammo, but I know people get sour if they don't get one of the main 5 weapons.
    Lastly, I never said anything about "DUAL" melees, "KUKRI" and "AXE" are not plural and should imply that I meant only one. Having Dual melees that are op to begin with when they are by themselves would be outright ridiculous. The idea that I have is one axe/kukri that is normal to every axe/kukri in the game (lower powered axes and not the ones that do 100 anywhere) except in mutation modes where they do double damage (for example the standard axe may do 1000 damage for a right click in Hero Mode X, but the mutation axe would do 2000 damage for a right click in Hero Mode X, still a lot less than the Commando and Ranger)

EDIT : If you made it this far, why is there an m60 adv in the black market?