black market

i hope all zp weapons can use zp buy,like ak47 fury...move all gp crates guns to item shop....like i can buy a cola from the supermarket.

spin?

"system" is the peoples make it.It's just a "program".if want to cheat is simple!

what do you think? choice please:

1:i want to spin win zp weapons.

2:i hope can use zp buy weapons,dont spin again.

3:i dont buy zp.i am unlucky in BM.

Comments

• i want to be able to buy them but that will never happen because they make far too much money off of their mind tricks with the BM
  • if you can buy all the zp crates
    it wouldn't be cool anymore if you see a person with a m4 patriot

its will be like ak fury which i don't get surprised when i see one in game cause everyone buy them
  • oLOGIC wrote: »
    i want to be able to buy them but that will never happen because they make far too much money off of their mind tricks with the BM
    2ADL wrote: »
    if you can buy all the zp crates

its will be like ak fury which i don't get surprised when i see one in game cause everyone buy them

tell me your choice please!tks
  • 2ADL wrote: »
    if you can buy all the zp crates

It's never cool seeing someone with a silenced M4 that has toilet paper wrapped around it. Just embarassing...

OT: I can explain why this won't happen in two different ways. The rough one and the nice one. Read whatever way appeals more to you:

The rough explanation:
    Kiddie, this is a franchise system. All business members need to make money. That's all they care about. There's no place for dreams such as yours. Live with that or go shoot yourself.

The nice explanation:
    The Black Market will stay as it is since the developers and the local contractors earn way more money that way. And it is good that way because while people with no ZP guns (like you I assume) would be happy to be able to pay and get a certain gun for sure, those who already won guns from crates would be mad because they often spent hundreds of thousands of ZP before getting it and now every noob can get it for way less.

best regards,
    Urkel
  • Your idea is nice and I would defenately like this, but that would take away the sole purpose of the black market