Tired of getting kicked!!!

I know I'm the millionth person to make a forum post about getting kicked, but I think I have the answer to this problem, that no one else has thought of yet.
I just got kicked by a kid who thought I was hacking, right at the very end of the game, when I was about to win. I thought about this for a second, and felt that it would solve the problem if there was a way to report people for falsely kicking someone. For that matter, if someone gets kicked for Hack/Illegal program, and they don't hack, then the kicker can be reported for a 1-week ban. This would also influence the use of other reasons of kick.

I know a lot of you down there are just going to say, "well they will just kick you for "other" but I'm saying if you kick for other, maybe there will be a box where you can type, and if you kick for a false reason, then there should be some sort of punishment.

*NEW*
hey guys, I have another example regarding this topic that happened. Please read:
So not too long ago, I was in a room, and someone was kicking the ace for Hack/Illegal Program. I obviously knew this was BS, so I hit F12. Immediatley after, the kicker is like: "YES, I HAVE ACE." long story short, I kicked him, failed, he kicked me, success........ :\ Bull like this needs to be tended!

Comments