Storage

Make it so you cannot enter storage if you are in a game room.

I'm sure a lot of you can relate to this : the game is over the host decides to shop or go into storage and stays there. So we wait and wait then move on.
How about just have set times and or kills and get rid of the host ,
if you want to host and lock a room down pay for it .
Be honest there is lots of players out there that are paying to win.
I mean really 100$ for a gun. that is more than the price of a console game ,they get better protection.

Please this is what i'm saying no one allowed into storage in the game room : you get hosts sitting in storage or other players in there and people have to wait to play because of imbalance in players teams not even.
Switch is not the answer it is simple not allowed and the game room
fiddle around in the lobby where it does not affect the game

Comments

• Or, just make it so that if the host is inactive/in storage for a certain amount of time, the host give given to someone else.
  • what about host switch after 1 minute of inactivity ?
  • 10pFreddo wrote: »
    Or, just make it so that if the host is inactive/in storage for a certain amount of time, the host give given to someone else.

That is already being applied. Though, not in clan war lobbies, which yes, can be frustrating.

Perhaps there should be a significant decrease in the time in which any host of any game room is limited to when in the storage.

Maybe some of you guys are going a little too far with these VIP situations too, as I've noticed. I mean, having paid $100 doesn't make you an actual very important player. There are still other cases you have to deal with, especially common ones such as vote kick and being hackusated. I've even seen others suggest for VIP players to be absolutely immune to death and vote-kick just because they own either the Beast or Fury. No, that is nonsense and never will be considered.

Once again, hosts that normally or sometimes even purposely idle in storage, can be annoying. Yes, you might have to just wait up to however long they decide to browse their inventory or spin crates. Or otherwise, you could consider leaving the room and find another one. That is very well, a recommended solution...
  • 10pFreddo wrote: »
    Or, just make it so that if the host is inactive/in storage for a certain amount of time, the host give given to someone else.

dude, there is already this kind of thing.you have to wait 5 mintues for the host to wipe his ass and come back...
  • Well I knew that this change over was already in the game, but it's a very long time. I should have been more clear that it should be a reduced amount of time.

The change over time is clearly quite long, as people are being recommended to just find another room, I can't remember which game it was but after 30s of the host not doing anything the host is transferred to another player? Maybe 30, 45 or 60s could be the option here.