ESL Sever Rules For Skilled Players.

Make (ESL Rules) Server for Each place NA,Uk,etc.
Only Secound lt Rank or Higher can Join Channel.
Players With Over 2 Years Since Created Account can't get kick from the Games.

On Start i know there might be alot hackers on server but once they get banned they probly don't got 2 year old accounts to play on so than if 1 joins we can just kick.

Since there will be a High Lvl to join the server there won't be much off the hackers to.

Also This Way we can Easyer Find a Scrim to play if we wanna do 5v5 scrims we can just ask in lobby. This way there will be more Scrims / Better teams in future and better players.

its pretty hard to find a 5v5 Scrim for Uk Servers atm.

Suggestion for Name on Server (UK ESL) (NA ESL) etc.

just 20 mins ago i got kicked from 6 S&D games.. and i had to change channel cause i was kicked from all the s&d Rooms...and Being kicked from 70% off ur games aint fun it makes you wanna quit.

username -> [Nor]Eptik2k
Playing on UK Servers.
Played Since 2009 Beta

Comments

• kek2k wrote: »

On Start i know there might be alot hackers on server but once they get banned they probly don't got 2 year old accounts to play on so than if 1 joins we can just kick.

Since there will be a High Lvl to join the server there won't be much off the hackers to.

Also This Way we can Easyer Find a Scrim to play if we wanna do 5v5 scrims we can just ask in lobby. This way there will be more Scrims / Better teams in future and better players.

just 20 mins ago i got kicked from 6 S&D games.. and i had to change channel cause i was kicked from all the s&d Rooms...and Being kicked from 70% off ur games aint fun it makes you wanna quit.

username -> [Nor]Eptik2k
    Playing on UK Servers.
    Played Since 2009 Beta

Won't happen. Well, there is really little chance but to make a server, z8 has to buy and license it.
  • MrDerpDuck wrote: »
    Won't happen. Well, there is really little chance but to make a server, z8 has to buy and license it.

They could just apply all the above rules to UK2/UK3. The UK servers are never all full at the same time so usually 1 or 2 are very inactive if not empty during most of the day.

Dunno how easy it would be for the developers to add those rules to servers but it certainly sounds like a good idea for those who play more competitively than the average player.
  • well if ppl want it they might do it : ) and if you say 1+ or someting rather than won't happend :) than it has a higher chance off happending : ) so don't be so negative for it.

since this is a update that will help the hardcore players. who played for a long time.
  • Something similar has been suggested before, I would have it straight away but, do Z8 games want to support not paying to win? I don't think so. They'd rather make a channel called ZP only (BP required) than make an ESL channel.

The sad truth that weapon imbalance meant that leagues had to ban things in the first place.
  • 10pFreddo wrote: »
    Something similar has been suggested before, I would have it straight away but, do Z8 games want to support not paying to win? I don't think so. They'd rather make a channel called ZP only (BP required) than make an ESL channel.

The sad truth that weapon imbalance meant that leagues had to ban things in the first place/

i dont think if people play competitively that means there buying less zp, i mean, maybe a little but still
  • Aurawricc wrote: »
    i dont think if people play competitively that means there buying less zp, i mean, maybe a little but still

Most competitive players don't even use ZP things, it's all regular M4 and deagle. I agree it wouldn't have an effect.

But for the devs/Z8 games to support the idea of not buying ZP, it'd be going back on their bullcrap reskin ZP system.

I personally would love to see an ESL channel type, but for Z8 it's going from one extreme to another: supporting endless reskins for maximised purchases of ZP, to agreeing that the guns they make are overpowered and that the most balanced the game will ever be is if you removed all ZP additives.
    Most competitive players don't even use ZP things, it's all regular M4 and deagle. I agree it wouldn't have an effect.

But for the devs/Z8 games to support the idea of not buying ZP, it'd be going back on their bullcrap reskin ZP system.

I personally would love to see an ESL channel type, but for Z8 it's going from one extreme to another: supporting endless reskins for maximised purchases of ZP, to agreeing that the guns they make are overpowered and that the most balanced the game will ever be is if you removed all ZP additives.

you have a point, but i think if we can straight up tell z8 that we need new channels/settings and whatnot for competitive CF to continue and if we make it a big enough issue i think they would listen, after all they have millions dollars from all of the idiots buying vip weapons lmao, sadly i would be an idiot if i had a way to get that much zp :p
    you have a point, but i think if we can straight up tell z8 that we need new channels/settings and whatnot for competitive CF to continue and if we make it a big enough issue i think they would listen, after all they have millions dollars from all of the idiots buying vip weapons lmao, sadly i would be an idiot if i had a way to get that much zp :p

No matter how much you ask for improvements, they aren't going to come. It's a shame this is a decent game with a lot potential that isn't being fulfilled.

I wanted rented servers (or rented rooms in the case of crossfire). Server admins can control weapons, ban hackers, make communities etc. AND, Z8 games still make money - a lot of money. I suggested this, but it's not going to get put in. They need to stick to the safest option, that provides the biggest profit margin - which is currently reskins. And I hate that a lot. It ****es me off that this is the case.

Competitive CF scene could've been so much bigger, but not with the developers we have, as they just don't care enough to support it.
    I wanted rented servers (or rented rooms in the case of crossfire). Server admins can control weapons, ban hackers, make communities etc. AND, Z8 games still make money - a lot of money. I suggested this, but it's not going to get put in. They need to stick to the safest option, that provides the biggest profit margin - which is currently reskins. And I hate that a lot. It ****es me off that this is the case.

Well just because your idea was put down doesn't mean this one will be a failure, i mean yeah its a long shot but why not try? probably won't happen but it's not like CF is going to get better on its own
    Well just because your idea was put down doesn't mean this one will be a failure, i mean yeah its a long shot but why not try? probably won't happen but it's not like CF is going to get better on its own

That was just an example. There are many, many very good suggestions put in this area. I'd say 90% of them don't even get considered, and near enough to 99% aren't added to the game. Sure, I'll keep posting here and get it attention, but I highly doubt this will ever get seriously considered.
  • it would be alot more fun for the hardcore players to and alot off the hardcore players can't play pub anymore cause kick 24.7 im getting kicked 70% off my games and it makes me wanna quit cause i can't even play a game without getting kicked from ppl who played this game for 2 weeks when i have played since 2009 beta
  • good idea
    but why a new server ?
    UK3 for UK players
    Charlie for NA
  • RutherF0rd wrote: »
    good idea
    but why a new server ?
    UK3 for UK players
    Charlie for NA

Uk 3 is 3/4 full at the peak of the day , doubt z8 is going to risk that one ^
    It's a longshot but a great idea though , fully support this +7
  • Would be cool, but with the anti kick system would oldies not just come in and troll with all dem op zp guns?

I had suggested something before like nerf the trainee svr since there are just so many hacks there and make it a pay to play server. Something cheap, possibly even you get the full amount of zp... like deposit x amount of zp and get x amount of time in this server.
  • kek2k wrote: »

username -> [Nor]Eptik2k
    Playing on UK Servers.
    Played Since 2009 Beta

i get this in gm ive been playing since the beta in ghost mode and have seemed to have a nack for the mode and now recently it seems everyone is kicking me from both sides of the team :( it sucks cause theres not alot of gm games about and where there are some im kicked from :(
  • same here this is just getting stupid with the kick abuser 24,7 from players who think every thing is hack
  • Nothing's preventing you from playing in e8. Yeah, yeah, lag sucks but slaya has 250 ping and still rips, so...
  • 1nsomniac wrote: »
    Nothing's preventing you from playing in e8. Yeah, yeah, lag sucks but slaya has 250 ping and still rips, so...

Maybe one can still do well, but the gameplay experience is probably a lot ****tier than the ESL server/channel idea, because you can play at your lowest possible ping, get the best gameplay expierience. I'm sorry but 'e8' is not an answer, it shouldn't be up to the community to make these ideas like e8, the developers have to do something. It's almost like they don't give a **** about competitive players, so they pump out more overpowered reskins for public play.
  • agree hopefully they will do someting soon