Live Report System

you know what... it came to me like in a split second.... why wouldn't they just close the kicking system, since it gets abused so often, and put another one instead..the other one can be a "live report" system wich would be great if it would work something like the actual kick system.you select a player and live report him.if he would be detected by the system as a hacker, automatic KICK out of the room and BAN...
What do you think?

Comments

• Would be a cool idea, but already X-Tr.p.e do what u are talking about , the only resone that there are some hakers still is cuz they use a new update haking that the X-Tr.p.e couldn't edintfy it yet , that is why we have the kick vote , but it'll be a good idea if there is some thing improve the antihake ofc. +1
  • LL_TK wrote: »
    you know what... it came to me like in a split second.... why wouldn't they just close the kicking system, since it gets abused so often, and put another one instead..the other one can be a "live report" system wich would be great if it would work something like the actual kick system.you select a player and live report him.if he would be detected by the system as a hacker, automatic KICK out of the room and BAN...
    What do you think?

agree.

z8games can try appointment some good players to become "in game MODs",they will work for live report and anti-hacking in the game.also helping all players get a secure gaming environment and reduce reporting.

this is a way,maybe i am dreaming.
  • liumang007 wrote: »
    agree.

z8games can try appointment some good players to become "in game MODs",they will work for live report and anti-hacking in the game.also helping all players get a secure gaming environment and reduce reporting.

this is a way,maybe i am dreaming.

I like this but Z8 would never do this.

One issue though with live reporting would be the majority of mentally challenged kickers would still (use live report/aka kick) and before long you would have alerts from hundreds of players esp the trash groups that love kicking.