(Ghost Modes) This thread for all noobs BL. Ghosts should read this!

First of all, I'm not hack. I always played on GR side in GM. I got kicked 7 times today by noobs BL's request. Here is a thread for BL. You guys should read that threat and learn how to play ghost.
1. Not move, low breath. Why did GR kill you?
- All GR will shoot in CORNER of the maps. So ghosts should not camper in there. If you want to camper, hide in hallway, not in corner.
- You have low breath. Not means it absolutely NO sound. GR still can hear you. Sometimes, when you click left mouse or right mouse, they can hear your weapon! (I like ghosts used field shovel in GM cause it has super loud sound xD)
- Don't camper in water. They can see your shadow and wave around you in water.
2. Sound
-Someone asked me how can I hear ghost so good? It's belong to your headphones :) (noticed L and R in your headphone and wear it in right way)
I used Beat By Dre headphones. I can hear deep sound really loud. I've tried to use speaker but that was confused me a lot LOL
- I'll tell you guys some thing really interesting! GR can't kill ghosts when there were MORE than 3 ghosts stay next to each other! If there are more than 3 GR will confused because they hear ghosts everywhere and they will scare and can't shoot!
- GR can know and get double kills if 2 ghosts go together. So don't go with 2 and your teammate will killed cause of you.

I've played CF for 5 months. GM is my favorite game all the time :)
I hate ace kicker for no reason so bad!

Comments