Dog Tag

i hope z8 can let us choice the dog tag prize.

examples:

1. 30 day ak-47 knife adv

2. 30 day xm1014-a

3. 30 day awm-blue

4. 5000 exp/gp

... etc

Comments

• You actually could´ve asked a MOD to move your first thread to this section.
  • ' wrote:
    Lieutenant;3610139']
    You actually could´ve asked a MOD to move your first thread to this section.

i am newbie xD

sorry
  • They should just put the 5 crates back.

Seriously the odds with crates suck anyway, so 99% of people won't get anything decent anyway i.e stupid name cards and temp guns.

Besides it is a lot of work to collect the full set and giving people reason to collect a full set improves activity i.e the reason dog tags were added in the first place.

We know it was supposedly changed for "variety", but in reality it was changed because they thought 5 crates was too much for you, a scrooge move.

Real talk.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    They should just put the 5 crates back.

Seriously the odds with crates suck anyway, so 99% of people won't get anything decent anyway i.e stupid name cards and temp guns.

Besides it is a lot of work to collect the full set and giving people reason to collect a full set improves activity i.e the reason dog tags were added in the first place.

We know it was supposedly changed for "variety", but in reality it was changed because they thought 5 crates was too much for you, a scrooge move.

Real talk.

I hope they actually never put the 5 crates back , I won my DE scope from it and i don't wanna see alot of people with it.
  • not gonna happen
    Chimpzz wrote: »
    They should just put the 5 crates back.

Real talk.

crates are never coming back
  • i_zZ wrote: »
    not gonna happen

crates are never coming back

They won't because the will of the players is null lol
  • Forumerz wrote: »
    I hope they actually never put the 5 crates back , I won my DE scope from it and i don't wanna see alot of people with it.

This is just a noob answer... get out of the box, you dumbass...I get so angry when i see rednecks like you...living just to shadow the earth for nothing...
  • liumang007 wrote: »
    i hope z8 can let us choice the dog tag prize.

examples:

1. 30 day ak-47 knife adv

2. 30 day xm1014-a

3. 30 day awm-blue

4. 5000 exp/gp

... etc

It Would Be Nice But ...... I Think It Will Be Hard To Do IT :/
  • T_K wrote: »
    This is just a noob answer... get out of the box, you dumbass...I get so angry when i see rednecks like you...living just to shadow the earth for nothing...

A noob answer? I won something i don't want other people to win , Thats not stupid "dumbass" ? You get Angry because you're jealous and you're an idiot. But yeah there is a quote for people like you
    "do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

That doesn't really make sense unless you're really that insecure. I already won; why should I care if other people win it afterwards?
  • 1nsomniac wrote: »
    That doesn't really make sense unless you're really that insecure. I already won; why should I care if other people win it afterwards?

It does , Example : M4 Spring its rare and awesome , So is my DE scope For me ( And not so many people own it , They don't want it to get back to BM , I don't want to get DE scope to the dogtag back.
    It does , Example : M4 Spring its rare and awesome , So is my DE scope For me ( And not so many people own it , They don't want it to get back to BM , I don't want to get DE scope to the dogtag back.

M4 Spring isn't awesome because it's rare (which it isn't even if you play Alpha 7 at all); it's awesome because it has full wallbang. My AWM Xmas isn't awesome because it's rare; it's awesome because it has a graduated scope and 15 bullets per clip. Methinks some people should just stop being petty insecure *******s, but that's just my opinion.
    M4 Spring isn't awesome because it's rare (which it isn't even if you play Alpha 7 at all); it's awesome because it has full wallbang. My AWM Xmas isn't awesome because it's rare; it's awesome because it has a graduated scope and 15 bullets per clip. Methinks some people should just stop being petty insecure *******s, but that's just my opinion.

Done talking with you , IT WILL NEVER GET BACK IN THE DOGTAG are you freaking stupid or what? Check the interview
    God people like you don't stop
    Done talking with you , IT WILL NEVER GET BACK IN THE DOGTAG are you freaking stupid or what? Check the interview
    God people like you don't stop

Umad? I don't care if it gets back into the dogtags or not; you do. I'm just pointing out that you're a dumbass hipster-wannabe. Lol.
    Umad? I don't care if it gets back into the dogtags or not; you do. I'm just pointing out that you're a dumbass hipster-wannabe. Lol.

welcome .