Suggestion about turks ingame

There are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many turks playing this game and ofc there are alot of them in the same room. its not fair that you get kicked out only cuz you are ace with good stats. u get 100% kicked cuz there are 5+ turks in every room who kicks for no reason. everybody else with good stats gets kicked also. So my suggestion here is that z8games would make servers only for turks/egys! most of cf players are turks/egys anyways. getting tired of this ****. idk how z8 is reacting to turks but they know for sure that most of turks/egys use hacks.

Comments

• +1

Even if they´ll never get an own server.
    Wouldn´t it be fine as well if they call UK5 Allahu akbar server?
    Everyone will join it and the most of the hackers are gone.
  • ' wrote:
    lieutenant;3604555']
    +1

even if they´ll never get an own server.
    Wouldn´t it be fine as well if they call uk5 allahu akbar server?

+1 .
  • I dont even care what they do i just want to play without turk/egy laggers and hackers
  • XtCDuck wrote: »
    There are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many turks playing this game and ofc there are alot of them in the same room. its not fair that you get kicked out only cuz you are ace with good stats. u get 100% kicked cuz there are 5+ turks in every room who kicks for no reason. everybody else with good stats gets kicked also. So my suggestion here is that z8games would make servers only for turks/egys! most of cf players are turks/egys anyways. getting tired of this ****. idk how z8 is reacting to turks but they know for sure that most of turks/egys use hacks.
    • You said that "most of cf players are turks/egyps" , so how it come to make one server for them if they are the "most of cf players"?
    • You are wrong about that they kick you out only cuz you are ace with good stats [u get 100% kicked cuz there are 5+ turks in every room who kicks for no reason.] , u must trolled/insulted them or something, i am not turkish and i playing with them all the time and they never kick me, if u're a respectable player in the game , it will be a shame to kick u from any 1 not just the turkish, Try to aske them why they kicked u maybe they tell u the resone.
    • Yes I am egyptian , and i never use hake in my life.
    • Ur suggestion won't happen anyway, and it may be closed.
    ' wrote:
    Lieutenant;3604555']
    +1

First off, i didn't see any haker scince April except 1 , also there are hakers from all counteries not just turkish and egyptians. Also, please try to not put the others relgions in the game[if they call UK5 Allahu akbar server?] cuz it is not funny at all , and try to respect there felling.
  • I hate how one turk gets killed by me starts crying and then says 'anan kikili kinqkevini hakhak'. Turks are like cancer in the game, they just spread everywhere and you cant get rid of em, they end up taking your life (or in the instance, kicking you out)

The other one is Egyptians.

I wouldn't mine if the *******s actually spoke to people with some respect, all I see is: 'kosmok, kos amk, n00p' etc and if they ever speak a bit of english it's: 'fck ur mother noop'

Not even joking.
    ' wrote:
    Lieutenant;3604555']
    +1

This is the solution! Name it allahu akbar and then each channel can be:

1.papa is gay
    2.god is gay
    3.jesus is gay
    4.gays are gay
    5.women are worthless
    6.Jews are bad
    7.Catholics are bad
    8.western culture must be stopped
    9.America will pay
    10.**** israel

(note:channel names are nothing to do with islamic beliefs and attitudes - lol joke this is islam in a nutshell)
  • 10pFreddo wrote: »
    I hate how one turk gets killed by me starts crying and then says 'anan kikili kinqkevini hakhak'. Turks are like cancer in the game, they just spread everywhere and you cant get rid of em, they end up taking your life (or in the instance, kicking you out)

I wouldn't mine if the *******s actually spoke to people with some respect, all I see is: 'kosmok, kos amk, n00p' etc and if they ever speak a bit of english it's: 'fck ur mother noop'

Not even joking.

1.papa is gay
    2.god is gay
    3.jesus is gay
    4.gays are gay
    5.women are worthless
    6.Jews are bad
    7.Catholics are bad
    9.America will pay
    10.**** israel

(note:channel names are nothing to do with islamic beliefs and attitudes - lol joke this is islam in a nutshell)

+1 :D msg2shrt
  • Sir3S wrote: »
    • You said that "most of cf players are turks/egyps" , so how it come to make one server for them if they are the "most of cf players"?
    • You are wrong about that they kick you out only cuz you are ace with good stats [u get 100% kicked cuz there are 5+ turks in every room who kicks for no reason.] , u must trolled/insulted them or something, i am not turkish and i playing with them all the time and they never kick me, if u're a respectable player in the game , it will be a shame to kick u from any 1 not just the turkish, Try to aske them why they kicked u maybe they tell u the resone.
    • Yes I am egyptian , and i never use hake in my life.
    • Ur suggestion won't happen anyway, and it may be closed.

No sorry you're wrong. They'll start crying like a worthless **** and ask their turk army members to kick you out.
    To stop getting kicked I've had to:

1. Say SELAM ALEYKUM KOLAY GELSIN - as soon as I join

2.say ALLAH IS ONE - PAPA IS GAY! - this gains respect from muslims so they don't vote me
  • 10pFreddo wrote: »
    I hate how one turk gets killed by me starts crying and then says 'anan kikili kinqkevini hakhak'. Turks are like cancer in the game, they just spread everywhere and you cant get rid of em, they end up taking your life (or in the instance, kicking you out)

Not even joking.

1.papa is gay
    2.god is gay
    3.jesus is gay
    4.gays are gay
    5.women are worthless
    6.Jews are bad
    7.Catholics are bad
    9.America will pay
    10.**** israel

Funny :p but youre probably getting infracted :)
  • i_zZ wrote: »
    Funny :p but youre probably getting infracted :)

yolo

its kinda true - maybe exaggerated but it does say in the koran that unbelievers (non muslims) will go to hell (proving they have no respect towards other peoples beliefs or 'unbeliefs' in the case of athiests)
  • XtCDuck wrote: »
    I dont even care what they do i just want to play without turk/egy laggers and hackers
    I understand what u try to say here, but hakers and laggers are not just from Turkey or Egypt , they already from all over the world and also i guess hakers are disapear from the game , a very littel no. of hakers still and Z8Games works to eliminate them ASAP.
    10pFreddo wrote: »
    yolo

its kinda true - maybe exaggerated but it does say in the koran that unbelievers (non muslims) will go to hell (proving they have no respect towards other peoples beliefs or 'unbeliefs' in the case of athiests)

• If u didn't read the Quran correctely , then please don't speak about what it said, the same Quran said also that we "Muslims" can't force any 1 to enter to Islam , and every 1 has his right to belive what he think that it is the truth , and in the other life the god "Allha" will consider who is right and who is wrong. Islam respect the others relgion , all what u need is to read the history.
    • U talking about that the Muslims don't resepect the others while ur posts show what kind of ppl u are , please take a look for what u just posted:
      10pFreddo wrote: »

1.papa is gay
      2.god is gay
      3.jesus is gay
      4.gays are gay
      5.women are worthless
      6.Jews are bad
      7.Catholics are bad
      9.America will pay
      10.**** israel

(note:channel names are nothing to do with islamic beliefs and attitudes - lol joke this is islam in a nutshell
    • For not respecting the others relgion , U'll be banned for this.
  • Sir3S wrote: »
    I understand what u try to say here, but hakers and laggers are not just from Turkey or Egypt , they already from all over the world and also i guess hakers are disapear from the game , a very littel no. of hakers still and Z8Games works to eliminate them ASAP.

• If u didn't read the Quran correctely , then please don't speak about what it said, the same Quran said also that we "Muslims" can't force any 1 to enter to Islam , and every 1 has his right to belive what he think that it is the truth , and in the other life the god "Allha" will consider who is right and who is wrong. Islam respect the others relgion , all what u need is to read the history.
    • U talking about that the Muslims don't resepect the others while ur posts show what kind of ppl u are , please take a look for what u just posted:
    • For not respecting the others relgion , U'll be banned for this.

I haven't read the Quran but I was told by a muslim himself, that I'd go to hell for not being muslim, he told me it's what the Quran says. Then we move on-wards, muslims parading the streets of a catholic country, saying they won't obey the country's leader because the Quran says to not obey those who are un-believers and those who are hypocrites, and because the leader is not a muslim, they don't obey him.

If islam as a whole respects other religions, why do I constantly see them hating on every single one? Why do I see them masking women, telling them they can't drive? Why do I see gays killed by muslims? Why is it that muslims in CF telling me I will go to hell and will suffer for not being muslim?

You say that ' "Allha" will consider who is right and who is wrong' which is an implication that Allah thinks the muslims are right, and the non muslims are wrong. Therefore muslims think this way about non believers.

Why do muslims machete people in the street for being a soldier?
    Why do muslims call me white in a condescending way?

The only type of people I have ever come across to be so aggressive is those who believe in islam. This is not all of them, I know a few that aren't. But how come atheists aren't so damn offensive?

Back on-topic:

I would like servers that allow respectful people to play with each other, and the nasty pieces of work to play together.
  • So yeh this is just turning into a religious argument.

No, the original suggestion won't be happening.
This discussion has been closed.