AK47 Giraffe

Well... before any of you guys hate - this skin could be on any type of gun, but I used the AK47 since it is a superb choice to show the skin.
6xB02Lm.png

Back story of this skin - National "Appreciate" the Giraffe day is coming up, and I believe we should appreciate the Giraffe with giving it a skin! (June 18th, don't forget!)

Statistics - Same Power - More Recoil (a little bit more, but not too much - because Giraffes have long necks, they should have more recoil - 38/114 bullets.

I'll add more when I have the time. Have fun. :3

Method of obtaining - I believe this weapon should be superior to all other AK47's in this game, therefore making the method of obtaining this weapon ridiculously stupid. I believe this weapon so either be released for a reward at 60 ribbons (50 is going to be a GP reward) or it should be given our for extreme community work or a reward at some event (can be given out at LANs too, if Z8 choice), one for me obviously.

Background story of the Giraffe, and why we should get the Giraffe skin:

A long time ago, it was believed that Giraffes had shorter necks, they were eating the food from low area's and slowly running out. Finally they had run out - however there were some offspring which had adapted to the life style and had been born and grew longer necks.

This was a mutation in their genes. They were more likely to live to the age of reproduction, when it came to reproduction, they passed down the mutated gene to their off-spring.Then their off-spring would be born with the mutated gene, live till reproduction, reproduce, and then give their mutated gene they've adapted to their offspring.

Now we are - hundreds of millions, if not billions of years later; with Giraffes and their long necks.

Natural Selection my friend! This gun teaches it! #education

Comments