All of my ideas and suggestions

These are all my ideas from ALL of my suggestion post:

GameModes that need something done to them:
HMX
HM
MM

First thing about these, if your a good player you will almost ALWAYS get kicked. many players suggested getting rid of the kick systems in these game modes, for me i dont care whether its removed or not. people say this is a bad idea because hackers will ruin or scores, but after getting kicked all the time (i get kicked almost always i dont know about you) i dont even get a score so...

(almost)Dead gamemodes:

GM
Escape

These gamodes need SOMETHING added to them. a new feature would probably get them back started again.

Temp remove:
add a remove temp item button (the amost you get after openig 50 crates is annoying)
24nfll4.jpg
(might want to look close) (theres about two 80 day items ill never use)
I know people would say "what if you get hacked?".
Well there would be a window that would pop up and ask for your security question answer then after the confirmation would delete the item

C&P from my other post after this.

BP CLAN ITEMS:
Add something to where people can give BP to their clan. and then the leader can go and buy bp clan items like "Add 25 members" or something

Friends list:
all friend's names will be green in all servers
and room with a friend will be green
Icon is a heart

Person of Interest list:
will be listed yellow on all servers
All rooms will a player on this list in it will be yellow.
and will give info like: how much EXP they earned(and gp) and stuff like that.(stalking FTW)
Icon is a Question mark

Hated list:
will be listed red on all servers
(this comes with a automatic ignore)
And all rooms with a hated player will have its name red.
Icon will be a little flame

You will be able to hover over the icon to see witch person is in the room

Female and male mutants:
if you have a female char your mutant will be in a female form too.
(I know that's whats maidens for) For example: the male maiden would be a doctor looking thing.
(i think a female assassin would be awesome looking)

New gun ideas:
Scarlight Scoped
Thompson silver (not BP)
Barreta gold
Mauser Spring
K2 Camo,gold,silver,Adv
USP Silenced,silver
MP5 and MP7 Camo,gold
DRAGONOV Camo
AK-47 RedDragon
Kukuri Blue,Red,Green Skull
Glock Adv

Clan Rank-up rewards:
Bronze A: 3 Day Combat axe
Silver A: 7 Day 50% GP+ Backpack
Gold A: 7 Day M4A1 Adv.
Diamond A: 30 Day D.E.Gold

New ribbons:
Golder- own two different gold weapons
Luxury- own a VIP weapon
Liquid?- Own a liquid metal weapon
The redest dragon- own a red dragon weapon
Non-existent!- own a dis-continued weapon
Winner- win 5000 games
Loser- lose 10,000 games
ZPointer- purchased over 1M-5M ZP points

I know i have literately made TONS of post with ideas
(one even 10 mins ago)

im going to be done with post for a while

Comments

• Some of these are pretty cool and a very organized thread.
  • Love the remove temp item idea, would get rid of all the clutter. I don't think you would need the confirmation either, because since 'if you get hacked' then they would know your security question. Great ideas :)
  • DextenAL wrote: »
    Love the remove temp item idea, would get rid of all the clutter. I don't think you would need the confirmation either, because since 'if you get hacked' then they would know your security question. Great ideas :)

if you get hacked or guessed they would only know your password, im talking about IN-GAME deletion. so if the guess or hack you they cant get rid of your 2 year shovel or something like that.
  • I agree with you on MM/HM/HMX. Something should be done.

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=248756 (My suggestion on votekick system)

I am not a GM/ESC person so I can not really discuss that much.

Temporary items are annoying and takes up a lot of your storage. This was suggested numerous times but Z8 still did not considered into it. (I hope in the future they will look into it).

BP clan shop is not going to be possible because Z8 will lose profit (and would be unfair for clans who already bought max amount)

Friend/Personal interest list may be a good idea since you can track your friends easier. Not sure about hated list since people will be more disrespectful each other and likely to encounter in almost daily basis.

Female/male mutants: You can design your own female assassin. Additional creativity by yourself. O.O (This idea is very unlikely happen though)

Reskin of guns which are not re-skinned before (k2, dragunov) is a great idea but we do not really want more reskins of AK and SL.

Ribbons you suggested are pretty much 'pay to win'. Sure everyone loves ribbon but I disagree. Reaching amount of loses to get the ribbon is also simply dull since desertion also counts as loses. Wins may be a good suggestion to encourage players to concentrate more on their win/lose ratio.

You have made good and 'meh' suggestion but I definitely agree with you on MM/HM/HMX.

Very organized btw.