Ocgaming

Don't Trust www.Ocgaming.org about hosting tournament, my team ready in game and Admin want us to download AntiCheat, we downloaded all once my one friend downloaded them and blocked them by AntiVirus then Admin told him to disable it and pop up alot Virus, this is Bad idea. other person trying to find to download but they located in **** blocked website and take survey they don't find **** about skip AD

Comments

• If anything, this should be in the Competitive section, but it's completely false. Obviously anyone with any knowledge on PCs would know that it would be detected as a virus because it scans your system... I don't see the point of them trying to make it Fully Undetected.

False information.
  • yarrH wrote: »
    If anything, this should be in the Competitive section, but it's completely false. Obviously anyone with any knowledge on PCs would know that it would be detected as a virus because it scans your system... I don't see the point of them trying to make it Fully Undetected.

False information.

Yep.

If you have any valid complaints with OCG, take them to a staff member of Z8 Games/G4Box.
This discussion has been closed.