Weapon: Smith & Wesson SW500

A powerful magnum which can down enemies quickly when used right. The main problems are its massive recoil, which means somewhat slow firing and innaccuracy during repeat fire, and its 5 round capacity.

As for its power, its somewhere between the Andaconda and the AWM.

This elusive gun may probably command a large sum of ZP, or be a Black Market Item.

Comments

• It sounds like the rugar bisly (or whatever) to me.
  • It sounds like the rugar bisly (or whatever) to me.
    The Ruger Bisley isn't that powerful. And while it is rather accurate, its firing rate is too low for it to be practical (since you always manually c.ock the hammer). And yes, I just have to bypass the censor here since the word I want to write has no vulgar meaning in this context.

A S&W 500 isn't necessary in my opinion. The Anaconda is already quite powerful and anything above would be really overpowered.
    Besides, large caliber guns such as the Desert Eagle and Anaconda are already disturbing enough in first-person-shooters. These guns are way to heavy and impractical in real life to be used by soldiers or even elite units. I would really like to see a step towards a more realistic approach to handguns in CF. A revolver like this would heavily impede that.

best regards,
    Urkel